• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turbo_Zone_Bargnani_Girlfriend.jpg

I think he's talking to the pony thread.

LiveFromKyoto said:
Turbo_Zone_Bargnani_Girlfriend.jpg

I think he's talking to the pony thread.
there are some benefits to having a cartoon pony girlfriend.
like loyalty. they'll never leave you.
and submission in bed. well, i dont know how to fuck they're gonna work that out.

giri

SephCast said:
Can we go back to debating about juice?
I think discussing nail polish is more exciting than talking about the MLP thread ever again.

viakado said:
there are some benefits to having a cartoon pony girlfriend.
like loyalty. they'll never leave you.
and submission in bed. well, i dont know how to fuck they're gonna work that out.
She probably won't snowball another dude against your will either, and you won't even have to pinch.

etiolate

Banned
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
But like the themes and point and plot and stuff

well, judging from what i've experienced, it seems the theme is friendship and the moral is that young males can be friends just like anthropomorphic little girls can

SUPREME1

Banned
dream said:
As you all I know, I periodically check in on the ponyfuckers to make sure they're not exploiting small children or anything.

When I did my routine check on those deviants, I saw two very disturbing things. The first is...they are planning on getting together WITH WEBCAMS in a tinychat room to watch the season finale together.

The second is they are planning on composing and recording a song devoted to their love of ponyfucking. And recording a video for said song.

I feel queasy.

oh shiz

Why is the playoff schedule so stupid? No games tonight and the teams flip flop giving extra rest to the thunder/griz and heat/bos? I hate the way playoffs are scheduled :\ Oh well at least it's not like the NHL where they have to play back to backs :jakncoke

smurfx

get some go again
you know what i'm going to do the opposite of branduil. i'm jumping aboard the mavericks train and see if i can derail it! goooo mavericks!

Going by Synergy and other advanced metrics, Paul Millsap-Al Jefferson pick-and-roll was unstoppable but it looks like it was barely run in the entire season.

giri

dream said:
I show you these things so you all appreciate how good you have it in the confines of nba-age
You know how TCB used to troll, and not get banned, then stepped over the line and, well, has got back 2 back bans?

Yeah, you've gone over the line. Keep the fucking pony pics out of here thx.

SamuraiX-

The second one of these ponyfuckers shows up in here and calls themselves a lifelong Bulls/Heat/Thunder fan, we unite and ether them into fucking oblivion.

DancingJudas style.

I'm fucking gone until DY gets back if anybody here doesn't contribute to their banishment.

dream

SamuraiX- said:
The second one of these ponyfuckers shows up in here and calls themselves a lifelong Bulls/Heat/Thunder fan, we unite and ether them into fucking oblivion.

DancingJudas style.

One of them showed up last week and started cheering for the Heat (I think)...

dream

I'm sorry for sharing pony pictures with you all. I agree that these are sights that are best left unseen.

The Lamar/Chloe stuff is far worse, pony shit crossed the line. Sorry, no coming back from that...

Please bishoptl, as one honorable man speaking to another save us from dream. Look at the destruction he has wrought here, it is in the best interests of NBA-GAF...

SamuraiX- said:

DancingJudas style.

I'm fucking gone until DY gets back if anybody here doesn't contribute to their banishment.

One of the Spurs fans - was it obi or bati? Was sporting a pony avatar. It's already happened.

Me & Traxface used to have Chris Bosh avatars, same thing.

dream said:
I promise to recap Karmelo and Lala for you when it airs next year.

I think you just made Frankman's soul wither, just a little.

(Because there's no way that show doesn't happen and derail the next Knicks season).

dream

In all seriousness, the dude who follows Lebron around was on the BS Report and he said something interesting about how Lebron and Wade like to hit the clubs and shit while Bosh is a foodie who likes to overclock his computer instead. And I'm thinking that would make the best reality show.

giri

dream said:
In all seriousness, the dude who follows Lebron around was on the BS Report and he said something interesting about how Lebron and Wade like to hit the clubs and shit while Bosh is a foodie who likes to overclock his computer instead. And I'm thinking that would make the best reality show.
Bosh might be the only one of them left with money when he turns 40 then.

exarkun

The Frankman said:

can someone ban dream please?

Cmon son. I know you've seen cartoons where they kiss each other. Its not that different. You're probably on that Bible Black type-ish aren't you. I know, don't worry.

giri

exarkun said:
Cmon son. I know you've seen cartoons where they kiss each other. Its not that different. You're probably on that Bible Black type-ish aren't you. I know, don't worry.
Only if you have the 3 OVA's, and second season, and prequels and the manga that goes with it.

Duki

Banned
The Frankman said:
whatthefuckwx.jpg

can someone ban dream please?
nah man

we need hard hitting investigative journalism like this

there be dark corners in this world man

we need someone to shine a light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom