• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Durant is 2-9 in fourth and OT. Those 2FGM also came very early in the fourth.

NomarTyme

Dark FaZe said:
Z-Bos games against Irk this season:

27 and 9'
23 and 20
23 and 9

Won the series 2-1

I just want to see someone actually force Dirk to play D. This could be a fun series.
Also Gasol revenge factor!

Gigglepoo said:
This is crazy talk. Durant has been one of the 5 best players in this year's playoffs.

Scooter is always right

Especially in the 4th period.

Derwind

If they called that foul on Gasol a tech or flagrant foul, that would have been the moment for me that completely pussified the league.

Chichikov

Gigglepoo said:
His destiny is scoring loads of points on a bad team. We've seen this player before -- they don't win.
True, but he's young and enormously talented.
I still believe that if you put in the right environment he can develop into something special.

Dreams-Visions said:
wow. the second best player is a cancer? just because he's struggling a bit? seems a bit over-reactionary.

Have you watched the game, Westbrook denies durant the ball and goes into hero mode. Multiple times he brought the ball up court with no passes and bricks a shot

snack

PauAndMarcGasol.jpg

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
The M.O.B said:
Z-Bo gotta be careful with that other hand, while he rebounds he has his other hand all over Ibaka, refs might call that eventually.

the guy doesnt have a vertical, theres a reason hes been a 20/10 guy all these years.

Gigglepoo

NomarTyme said:
Especially in the 4th period.

He's probably been the best fourth quarter player. That may be the worst thing about how Westbrook is playing -- people are going to say Durant sucks now. You can argue that he doesn't create his own shot, but choker? Not even close. Guy just needs a more forceful personality.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Gigglepoo said:
He's probably been the best fourth quarter player. That may be the worst thing about how Westbrook is playing -- people are going to say Durant sucks now. You can argue that he doesn't create his own shot, but choker? Not even close. Guy just needs a more forceful personality.
Durant's been good in the fourth versus the likes of Denver and Memphis in the playoffs, but historically this is Durant in the fourth quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom