• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
What a fucking abomination of a fourth quarter and OT. Absolutely inexcusable to choke this one away.

We can still give ourselves a good chance with a game 4 win, but what a horrible wasted opportunity.

KingGondo said:
What a fucking abomination of a fourth quarter and OT. Absolutely inexcusable to choke this one away.

We can still give ourselves a good chance with a game 4 win, but what a horrible wasted opportunity.

Hopefully they can come back like the Mavs did after the 23 point choke, but who knows. The Mavs are full of vets, yet OKC has only 2-3.

diehard

Fleer
giga said:
Dougie plz.
di-38XD.gif

Truphenom

So what do you say to passbroke after this game? He's found so many ways to turn the ball over and just make overall dumbass decisions. Do they really realize the golden opportunity they have if they get out of this round. Dumbass needs to go back to his egg.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Gigglepoo said:
Even Charlie Villanueva thinks Westbrook is a cancer
Okay that got me rolling. Lololololo.

Is Memphis legit? So many years of taking shit for supporting them. I love this team. I really do.

Seda

esquire said:
Okay that got me rolling. Lololololo.

Is Memphis legit? So many years of taking shit for supporting them. I love this team. I really do.

Memphis is definitely showing heart this post-season.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Pretty amazing that Gasol and Zach combined 12-36, and Westbrook/Durant managed to play even worse.

Anno

Glad to see Conley getting some love and playing well. I always felt he was overshadowed by Oden here at OSU. He's a good player; every team needs someone like Mike Conley on it somewhere.

Pkaz01

all i do is win no matter what.

pretty much sums up the grizzlies post season so far.

LOL "dallas gets to sweep the lakers on tv tomorrow"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom