• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zbo should get it but it will be tough because of the short clock.

Might be conley or mayo here. Maybe a quick drive and kick to battier for 3.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Overtime. Damn. Zach didn't get the ball in a great position to be effective.

Gigglepoo

I still can't believe people were saying Z-Bo was the best power forward in the league.

Doc Holliday said:
OMG I was a bout to post the same thing!

Weird, I've never heard anyone else say that. It's super obvious to me. He just doesn't have the same personality.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
jEiBxK

Scott Brooks is calling for a timeout and Westbrook is in full-on "I'm going to do something stupid" mode. Took him a while to realize they wanted a timeout.

Truphenom

It shouldn't even be going to OT. The next time Durant invites everyone to watch movies, I'm pretty sure Passbroke won't be invited.

a Rondo/Westbrook trade this offseason really needs to be entertained. It could be good for both teams. An aging Boston teams gets a talented scorer, and they have the vets in place who can possibly keep him in check when he gets stupid, Rondo goes to OKC to reunite with his ex girlfriend, and also has a bunch of young shooters and slashers to play with (KD is really like Ray Allen on steroids, Rondo could average like 15 assists).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom