• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

OKC....

Great choke job, well done.

tumblr_l79e9kUOsZ1qbey2vo1_250.gif

Gigglepoo

Durant is in a weird position. He's super talented, so he's always going to be the best player on his team, but he's very passive. He seems like he'd be more comfortable being Robin and someone else would be Batman. I'm not sure what he's going to do.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@johnhollinger BTW -- Westbrook was NOT happy with Ibaka after that last J. Walked back up court glaring at him with back to play.
lolloolololol

charsace

I don't understand why Westbrook decided to destroy is teams momentum. They were running well and just started waving everyone off for isos. This loss is on him.

Pkaz01

Nabs said:
I gotta give ESPN credit for their stream. It's has great quality, and my TV is actually behind it.
Same here on one hand we have to listen to shitty commentators but the stream is just so damn good and ahead of tv.

Both Grizz and Mavericks have been picked to lose each round by the majority of people, and seem in control to win each of their current series. That would be a weird ass WCF. I still can't believe the Thunder lost again, especially after being up by 13 going into the 4th.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I'm pretty sure Peter Frampton is the reason the Grizzlies came back. Do You Feel Like We Do came on when the Grizz were down 13 and they proceed to go on a run. So give thanks to the great.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
StickSoldier said:
Both Grizz and Mavericks have been picked to lose each round by the majority of people, and seem in control to win each of their current series. That would be a weird ass WCF. I still can't believe the Thunder lost again, especially after being up by 13 going into the 4th.
What difference does it make?

The Heat. :(

KingGondo

Banned
I suddenly wish I hadn't made arrangements to watch this abortion of a game while I wait for TV to get installed in my new apartment.

This one stings. Awful.

We're now in the position of having to win game 4 rather than it just being a luxury.

KingGondo said:
I suddenly wish I hadn't made arrangements to watch this abortion of a game while I wait for TV to get installed in my new apartment.

This one stings. Awful.

We're now in the position of having to win game 4 rather than it just being a luxury.

Congrats on the new apartment.

KingGondo

Banned
Rodeo Clown said:
I'm pretty sure Peter Frampton is the reason the Grizzlies came back. Do You Feel Like We Do came on when the Grizz were down 13 and they proceed to go on a run. So give thanks to the great.
I once smoked fake pot with Peter Frampton, which is almost as cool as smoking real pot with a guy who looks like Peter Frampton.

I've done that WAY more.

RIP Mitch Hedberg
ryutaro's mama said:
Congrats on the new apartment.
Thanks man.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
SPOOKS

For the love of God man, next time just ask for an avatar. Its no prob, really.

troll_indian.jpg

snack said:
Indeed.

I wonder what Westbrook is doing right now.

Probably checking his facebook to get his mind off the...oh wait. Now he's probably going to kill himself once he sees the whole world hates him.

DJ88

Finally! Been waiting all week for this, Boston's not just gonna let us have this one. Gonna be a hard fought game.

Truphenom

Ickman3400 said:
Probably checking his facebook to get his mind off the...oh wait. Now he's probably going to kill himself once he sees the whole world hates him.

Lol, they're really not holding back. Selfdagger is just gonna shoot that much more tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom