• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Any other pg in the league would have made that lay-up.

I'm sooo done with Fish. Thanks for the good times brother, I love ya. But your time has come and gone man.

Nelo Ice said:
really wish they couldve gotten this to game 5 just so phil could go out at staples sigh...

You really think Phil wants to coach another game where his guards struggle to grasp elementary defensive principles, even if i means going out at home? This is a mercy killing.

SamuraiX-

Ninja Scooter said:
You just criticized the Lakers for being the "weakest back to back champ ever!" as if it was something to be ashamed of, and I'M the salty one? LOL

DY said it too, bro.

I'm just agreeing with him.

viakado said:
this is more sad than the spurs dismantling
well clearly. the Spurs just looked old, but played with heart. Lakers...pressure and broken hearts bursts a pipe. lol

Peja doing this for Webber, Divac, Bibby, etc.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
reilo said:
Peja Stojakovic is the best player in Toronto Raptors history.

mourning_alonzo_487_381.jpg

Nelo Ice

Banned
Pickles the Firecat said:
You really think Phil wants to coach another game where his guards struggle to grasp elementary defensive principles, even if i means going out at home? This is a mercy killing.

at least 1 pride win wouldve been nice and bowing out on a sweep is the worst

Forceatowulf said:
Any other pg in the league would have made that lay-up.

I'm sooo done with Fish. Thanks for the good times brother, I love ya. But your time has come and gone man.

Lucky for us we have him for 2012!
Plastic_Surgery_Slumber_Party.jpg

I have no idea

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Wow, seeing how weak the Lakers are against a slashing PG, and how badly Gasol is playing, I actually now think the Bulls could have beaten the Lakers in a series.

Ninja Scooter said:
And who is salty? The Maloofs brothers would caterpillar each other just for 2 Finals appearances, let alone 2 titles (even weak ones).
indeed.

nothing weak about the Lakers last 2 rings. disappointing showing in this post-season, though.

Meliorism

Lakers fans are so ready to dismiss their team. Sad sight.

As a Mavs fan, I'm scared that the Lakers are going to come out of the gate in the 3rd and make a HUGE run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom