• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamuraiX- said:
FIVE OF MOTHERFUCKING FIVE

nbdbbl.gif

PEJA!

16a9kec.gif
quoted for entertainment value and objective truth.

I know it's too early to break out the broomsticks but...

fuck.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
wessywess2 said:
Dallas you gotta be kidding me
lol damn even Wesley Matthews is trolling. And he knows a thing or two about having crazy offensive spurts.

Net_Wrecker said:
Are you kidding me? This is NOT great offense, the Lakers are just playing GOD AWFUL defense.

The Mavs pass 1 or 2 times MAX and someone's open. That's not ball movement, that's the Lakers LEAVING PEOPLE OPEN.

It's both man. Shooters are in the ZONE.

Oh well, 2 titles in 4 years, can't complain. that's more rings than most of the pitiful franchises have period. And that's just during this supposed weak, "fraud" run in the last 2 years.

i_ain__t_even_mad_by_terribleprincess-d34w0sy.jpg

reilo said:
LOL the Mavs are just trolling now. Wow.

Another timeout? Holy shit. Phil Jackson calling three timeouts in a three minute span? Did hell freeze over?

Somebody press the reset button on the NBA JAM game...Lets start over.....I can see Peja knocking down 3's but Terry?

Blackface

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Oh well, 2 titles in 4 years, can't complain. that's more rings than most of the pitiful franchises have period. And that's just during this supposed weak, "fraud" run in the last 2 years.

I think denial is the next stage after anger and acceptance.

At this point I don't even want the Lakers to come back this game. They're like a dog that has gotten run over by a freight train. It's still holding on to dear life even though its intestines are hanging outside of its stomach. Just shoot the dog in the head and be done with it.

Blackface said:
I think denial is the next stage after anger and acceptance.

Lucky for me I entered the acceptance stage in December.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Only Kobe and Bynum give a fuck. I just feel bad for them. They don't deserve this shit.

Lamar and Pau need to get punched in the mouth.

Derwind

Ninja Scooter said:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/189611026/i_ain__t_even_mad_by_terribleprincess-d34w0sy.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leh5h5D3Ok1qaz1qpo1_500.jpg

SamuraiX- said:
I'm sorry your team is getting screwed, BLR.

Damn those refs for letting the Mavs hit all these open shots.

nbdbbl.gif
Ha you ass you know that's not what I'm talking about however I am about to pull a Pau and cry like a bitch.

Ferny

How hard is it to defend that same pick and roll play the mavs run every damn game. I could get a middle school basketball team to defend that correctly.

SamuraiX-

Ninja Scooter said:

DAT SALT

491Bm.jpg

Ephemeris

*smokes an imaginary cigar*

I want the Lakers to come back in the 2nd half, if only for Dirk or Terry to hit a trey at the buzzer and win.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"We all love Barea because he doesn't look like your prototypical NBA player..."

That's some thinly veiled racism if I ever heard it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom