• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackface

Banned
Nelo Ice said:
yep i usually dont watch unless the lakers are in still in it i'll probably check the scores but i wont be watching any games

only sport really where i wont watch any games unless my teams in the hunt

Thats one down.

28ko808.gif
16a9kec.gif

33kr7rk.gif
nbdbbl.gif

SamuraiX-

Nelo Ice said:
yep i usually dont watch unless the lakers are in still in it i'll probably check the scores but i wont be watching any games

only sport really where i wont watch any games unless my teams in the hunt

1263914725_rising_smile.gif

Nelo Ice

Banned
Pickles the Firecat said:
smh...what is that? What are you going to do when the Lakers are in a down swing, stop watching basketball? Wait, don't answer that.

huh? i was an even more active supporter and watched every single game i could when we were rebuilding and had those playoff losses to phx

just cuz i dont watch the playoffs after the lakers are gone doesnt mean im a bandwonger sheesh

i was there when the likes of jamal sampson chucky atkins smush parker tierre brown had roles on our team

whatever u guys are gonna hate regardless and frankly i dont give a damn i'll be purple and gold whether we win a ring or not

Ya'll who are going to quit watching ball are sad, every other team that got eliminated is still taking part in this thread or the off season thread.

Kimosabae said:
DAMN, I wanted the Mavs to win, but...

notlikethis3rxq.gif

I've been waiting for someone to make this gif for 10 years, wow.

linsivvi said:
I don't see how the Lakers not trade Pau after this shit.

Nobody WANTS HIM. This would be the worst time to trade Pau. His extension is JUST kicking in at $20 million per and he's had a terrible 2nd half/playoffs. What do you think we will get for him? He deserves the benefit of the doubt after the last 3 years to be given an the offseason to rest and refocus and see how he comes out next year.

Kimosabae

Banned
Sho_Nuff82 said:
I've been waiting for someone to make this gif for 10 years, wow.

Thank USD (and me for telling him to make it) from fighting game GAF.

The OG version has a Marvel context that's even better.

effzee

I hate all things Dallas (thanks to Eagles Cowboys rivalry) but I also hate the Lakers, still I find myself enjoying this way too much.

Kinda want to see a comeback in the 2nd half to make things interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom