• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
linsivvi said:
It doesn't make sense. Even if this Lakers team somehow made it to the finals, they'd just get swept or lose in 5. I'd rather the Mavs advance. They'll have a better chance of beating the Heat.

Wade can handle JJ and kidd.. Nobody cant guard Lebron on the Mavs team... Dirk gonna have to put up 40+ everygame.

diddles

Banned
mxgt said:
a2eqrk.jpg

Now back to lurking

dammit i missed this hahahaha

Gigglepoo

sf2fanatic said:
Wade can handle JJ and kidd.. Nobody cant guard Lebron on the Mavs team... Dirk gonna have to put up 40+ everygame.

People were saying similar things before this series started. NBA basketball isn't about one-on-one match ups. It's a team game, and the Mavs are playing as well as anyone right now.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Gigglepoo said:
People were saying similar things before this series started. NBA basketball isn't about one-on-one match ups. It's a team game, and the Mavs are playing as well as anyone right now.

Seriously. It always confuses me when people go "well, who will defend player x?" This isn't a 1 on 1 sport.

Cipherr

sf2fanatic said:

Heat cant see the Mavs right now. Not with the way the Mavs are playing. I cant see Heat taking them out.

Truphenom

i love the fourth quarter
i love the ninth inning
i love game 7
bring on the competition
cuz in my heart can't nobody do it better
can't slow me down won't stop me never...

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
This is really shitty. I can't believe the Lakers are going to allow themselves get swept and give the fans less basketball. At least I would like to see another game. Geez.

Gigglepoo said:

No offense its only one game...Lakers gave away the other games.....But then again Mavs have more games to prove me different....

sf2fanatic said:
No offense its only one game...Lakers gave away the other games.....But then again Mavs have more games to prove me different....

Lakers got crushed in two games and got outplayed badly in the 4th quarters of the other games. Stop with this "gave away games" nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom