• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The long-awaited Cubes Bobblehead...by request:

xdw2gh.gif

Gigglepoo

sf2fanatic said:
No offense its only one game...Lakers gave away the other games.....But then again Mavs have more games to prove me different....

This has nothing to do with what I said. NBA basketball is a team sport, so your "who's going to guard LeBron and Wade" comment doesn't translate to the real world.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Gigglepoo said:
This has nothing to do with what I said. NBA basketball is a team sport, so your "who's going to guard LeBron and Wade" comment doesn't translate to the real world.

Who is going to guard LBJ? No one. Series over.

So... Mavs vs. Grizz or Mavs vs. OKC, who would they prefer to see?

I don't think the Mavs look forward to series where Dirk has to guard Zbo down low, and the Grizz actually defend the 3ball well.

diddles

Banned
so happy. i thought the second threepeat was fate. this is so fun to watch. i dislike dallas usually but for the rest of these playoffs i think i'm a fan.

commish said:
Who is going to guard LBJ? No one. Series over.

lol are you being serious? lebron has been "unstoppable" for years and he has yet to win a championship. now he has more pieces now but still, lebron isn't some basketball god that can do whatever he wants. if that was the case he would have a championship by now and wouldn't be known for his playoff choke jobs.

p.s. odom is a scumbag sore loser. embarrassing for the lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom