• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestal

Seriously.. please.. stop this.. its bad.. very very bad.. This is embarrasing.. Demoralizing.. Humiliating..

Some go out back and put them out of their misery..

There should be a KO rule for NBA LOL

I just got home...

tim_duncan_game_over.gif

Cooter said:
Are the Mav's this good or the Laker's this bad? This is embarrassing.

The Mavs have always been a competitive team and they're definitely playing well but the outcome of this series is on the Lakers as much as it is the Mavs. If not more.

linsivvi

sf2fanatic said:
Thank you Mavs for giving Lefraud his first ring

It doesn't make sense. Even if this Lakers team somehow made it to the finals, they'd just get swept or lose in 5. I'd rather the Mavs advance. They'll have a better chance of beating the Heat.

Yeah this is the same thing that happened to the Cavs against the the Magic in 09. They're getting killed by 3's, so do they try to guard against it? Nope, just run the same defense over and over.

edit: Terry, left wide open again. Who is Blake guarding in the paint? I don't get it. :|

bionic77

Damn we going out like bitches. Everyone but Kobe quit.

The only question I have is how is Kobe to going to rape first in the showers for this failure (known as a "Jordan"). I expect it will be Gasol. Better lube up big guy...

linsivvi said:
It doesn't make sense. Even if this Lakers team somehow made it to the finals, they'd just get swept or lose in 5. I'd rather the Mavs advance. They'll have a better chance of beating the Heat.
indeed. Mavs are much deeper than the Heat and should be able to play decent defense throughout the series.

Jamesfrom818 said:
Phil Jackson to the Knicks.

This was a joke but I wouldn't be surprised if he returned to coaching to coach the Knicks. He's a former Knick and they have good talent. lord knows Phil won't coach any team without the talent in place already. I could see it happening in a few years.

xxxstylzxxx said:
Congrats to Dallas. And to the Lakers, I'm sure you guys will find other ways to pass the time during the rest of the playoffs.

2wqhoif.gif

Anyone remember the episode with Will swatting the shit out of Zeke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom