• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkypine

For a coach that supposedly uses all these videos and stats to determine the most effecient offensive plays, Spoelstra sure has the team run a lot of Bibby/Bosh or Anthony pick and rolls that literally accomplish nothing besides bringing like 12 seconds off the shot clock before the team starts trying to do something real

NewLib

Banned
What goes through Big Baby's head when he takes jump shots? Im starting to think he has cupcakes at the bench and is doing everything in his power to get back to them.

NewLib said:
What goes through Big Baby's head when he takes jump shots? Im starting to think he has cupcakes at the bench and is doing everything in his power to get back to them.

Been watching tapes of his hero Josh Smith.

Lol at Lebron trying to pull a Durantic.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
punkypine said:
For a coach that supposedly uses all these videos and stats to determine the most effecient offensive plays, Spoelstra sure has the team run a lot of Bibby/Bosh or Anthony pick and rolls that literally accomplish nothing besides bringing like 12 seconds off the shot clock before the team starts trying to do something real

well they are getting bibby some good penetration. But for a dude that takes like 5% of his shots in the paint.........i'm not sure that's all that useful.

Derwind

mikemiller.jpg

MiamiWesker said:
Most frustrating game all year.
Why? Because the tough shots Boston is forcing Miami into aren't falling?

I feel like I've seen only 1 uncontested shot for Miami this entire half. And no uncontested 3's. That kind of defensive activity didn't exist in the first 2 games. Seems to be a nightmare scenario for a Heat team that doesn't shoot particularly well when shots aren't wide open, aside from Wade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom