• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
sillymonkey321 said:
Just because Rondo wants to play doesn't mean he should, at the very least he shouldn't be in the starting squad. Dang Celtics, apart from ONE dunk by Allen, look like they went home at halftime and they weren't even playing well before that either. Ugh.

...they're only losing by four.

Truphenom

sillymonkey321 said:
Just because Rondo wants to play doesn't mean he should, at the very least he shouldn't be in the starting squad. Dang Celtics, apart from ONE dunk by Allen, look like they went home at halftime and they weren't even playing well before that either. Ugh.

He's lucky the Heat aren't running him through constant screens. They attacked him in the beginning then stopped, guess it wasn't helping them.

The Frankman said:
"Chris Bosh sighting"

dude has one legit shot. Other scores were on tip-ins where he wasn't boxed out.

and I don't even like that tough fadeaway he took from Garnett. That was a bailout, pussy shot that just happened to go in

Bosh diving for a loose ball? But I thought he had kids to feed? Very uncharacteristically strong quarter for him, even if he missed that one.

StickSoldier said:
I'm disappointed in how KG is playing right now, I thought he'd be playing better after that last game he had.
Miami has Joel Anthony guarding him most of the game, and KG hasn't looked to take him off the dribble much.

giri

The Frankman said:
HEY! HEY! HEY!

WE GOTTA PICK OUR PACE UP!
WE GOTTA PICK OUR PACE UP!

EVERYTHING'S WALKING!
EVERYTHING'S WALKING!

LET'S GO!
You can hate on doc (and that IS doc), but he's done good things with this C's team.

Derwind

The Frankman said:
Holy flop Rondo. That was Chris Paul-like. I mean he did get hit but WTF at the ragdoll?

Yeah the reply showed he was a little over acting. He looked like he was in freefall off of a 90 foot drop

DJ88

Fucking christ Miami, one second they're hot, then they just start falling apart doing stupid ass shit. Two turnovers, two 3 second violations, stupid fouls. So damn frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom