• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a few Laker questions for dream:

With Bynum's attack on Barea yesterday, does that mean he's a full blown Heel turn?

Is Lamar still a tweener or is he heel now too?

With Kobe checking on Barea, shaking the Mavs hands and having a calm presser where he gave credit to Dallas for being the better team...full Face turn?

Will Phil pull a swerve and comeback to coach the Knicks?

Will Trey Johnson finally get the push in the next season?

Will the Lakers get another chance at the strap in the future?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I hope Westbrook is receiving an earful from the coach over the last possession on offense. He does that a bunch of times every game. Dribbles for 12-18 seconds, and either takes a terrible shot.. or passes it to someone else for a terrible shot.

Brinbe

Think that does it... Poor Grizz, tough to stop anyone when they're living at the line.

And credit to Russ, he's been criticized as of late, but he played well tonight

Duki

Banned
bestbrook giveth and taketh away

overall fuck it he shot 50% and carried* the team how can yall be mad

*fuck the fthunder

dream

ryutaro's mama said:
So a few Laker questions for dream:

With Bynum's attack on Barea yesterday, does that mean he's a full blown Heel turn?

Yes. If he milks it in the offseason he can replace Lebron as the top heel in the league come October.
believe

Is Lamar still a tweener or is he heel now too?

Tweener, more weighted towards being a lovable yet flawed babyface.

With Kobe checking on Barea, shaking the Mavs hands and having a calm presser where he gave credit to Dallas for being the better team...full Face turn?

Full face turn, especially if he's starting to accept his limitations and transitioning to more of a veteran role. Like Dwayne Johnson.

Will Phil pull a swerve and comeback to coach the Knicks?

No, Heat. nWo 4 Life.

Will Trey Johnson finally get the push in the next season?

Who the fuck is that?

Will the Lakers get another chance at the strap in the future?

Yes. Especially if the Heatles win it.

Pkaz01

Grizzlies are relentless a lead is never safe against them.

I don't think Grizz are done if they lose this. They won in OKC once they can do it again. Game 5 is the must win.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Westbrook, lol. If this is good Westbrook, running the clock down to 6-8 seconds every possession and taking contested jumpers... Good luck winning a championship with that.

Vestal

I don't understand the thinking for OKC.. 2min left and letting the clock drop to under 10 seconds before they start the offense, its gona come and bite them in the ass.

If you are up by 10-12 fine.. but just by 6?!?! its stupid.

Pkaz01

ryutaro's mama said:
That's cause he knows how to focus on basketball during the playoffs, irregardless.
He is also hungrier and more motivated to win. Pau seems too passive to me. Best gasol takes what he wants.

Vestal said:
I don't understand the thinking for OKC.. 2min left and letting the clock drop to under 10 seconds before they start the offense, its gona come and bite them in the ass.

If you are up by 10-12 fine.. but just by 6?!?! its stupid.

All teams do this. It's so stupid.

edit: could have sworn Perk pushed off originally there.

dream said:
Yes. If he milks it in the offseason he can replace Lebron as the top heel in the league come October.
believe

Tweener, more weighted towards being a lovable yet flawed babyface.

Full face turn, especially if he's starting to accept his limitations and transitioning to more of a veteran role. Like Dwayne Johnson.

No, Heat. nWo 4 Life.

Who the fuck is that?

Yes. Especially if the Heatles win it.

I fucking love you, man.

TylerD

Vestal said:
I don't understand the thinking for OKC.. 2min left and letting the clock drop to under 10 seconds before they start the offense, its has bit them in the ass time after time.
This is Thunder basketball. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom