• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
This is frustrating. Memphis is getting to the basket but nothing is going in.

Brinbe

Best Gasol strikes... And holy crap @ KD's line. Some utterly ridiculous shit there. 18 pts on 3/11 shooting but 12/14 @ the line

Derwind

KingGondo said:
This is it, fly or die time.

Don't you mean "Ft's or die time?"

2614021769_e4c7f12b30_z.jpg

Black Mamba said:
series on the line in this quarter. I'm starting to think whoever wins this wins the series.

Subtle troll is awesome. =D

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Gasol is probably the best I've seen in a long time at tipping out those rebounds he can't grab. He must do it 10-15 times every game I've seen with him in these playoffs.

Derwind

EvilMario said:
Gasol is probably the best I've seen in a long time at tipping out those rebounds he can't grab. He must do it 10-15 times every game I've seen with him in these playoffs.

Now its time for us to convince Memphis that its a good idea to trade Gasol for Bargs straight up.

You get on that, ok!!!!

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
BruceLeeRoy said:
Man Memphis still in this despite the refs doing everything they can to get them out.
Nothing is dropping for them either. Memphis can win this series. Let's hope this game goes their way in the end. Great team.

esquire said:
Nothing is dropping for them either. Memphis can win this series. Let's hope this game goes their way in the end. Great team.
It's impossible to watch this team and not only love basketball all over again but really really pull for this team. They are all heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom