• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
jjasper said:
FT aren't the problem there. That was awful defense.

This is about over
Did you watch the last game? You were down 11 at this point last time.

Thankfully I think Brooks is gonna play Harden instead of Sefolosha here though.

jjasper

Fucking Tony Allen.

KingGondo said:
Did you watch the last game? You were down 11 at this point last time.

Thankfully I think Brooks is gonna play Harden instead of Sefolosha here though.

Different when you have all the pressure.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Fuck. Thunder got this. Memphis isn't going to regain it's legs in the time left on the clock.

I'm so glad I now know where the Memphis BBQ Fest is going to be held.

After these last few minutes, I thought it was being held in the arena. Because these Grizzlies are getting grilled and smoked.

KingGondo

Banned
Pristine_Condition said:

After these last few minutes, I thought it was being held in the arena. Because these Grizzlies are getting grilled and smoked.
5.9/10.0

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Pristine_Condition said:

Oooooooooooooooooooo

SamuraiX-

Pristine_Condition said:

You're on a roll tonight. lol

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Pristine_Condition said:
Officiating had nothing to do with this last 8-0 run. In fact, they didn't get fooled by Westbrook's bullshit.

It gave them plenty of momentum, but it was bad at times on both sides. Officials need to let hand checks slide, and let the game actually have a flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom