• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
Game over. When they went up 3, all they had to defend was the 3 but they let Harden tie it. Zach also missed a lot of chippies late.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Awesome game, Grizzlies lost momentum in the 3rd quarter though, everything else since then was just to hang on.

Grizz in 6!

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
I'm so dissapointed. Good show boys. Get some rest. We'll get 'em next time.

nicerdicer

Neo Member
Randolph has put up big numbers but there have been a number of instances where he's gotten an offensive board under the basket and rather than pump faking and drawing a foul, he elects for a quick layup and misses. This has happened at least 3 times. It's just baffling.

Derwind

Westbrook should just kill himself, this is why Durant is supposed to be taking the crunch time shots and not CrapBrook....its called CLOSING OUT!!!

What did I say Gondo, what did I say!!!!

Duki

Banned
did u guys see that camera shot of durant mouthing "why didnt he pass me the fucking ball" or something

and now he ignores westbrook

xfd

Raging Spaniard said:
Awesome game, Grizzlies lost momentum in the 3rd quarter though, everything else seems then was just to hang on.

Grizz in 6!

I think OKC takes control in game 5 and then wins in 7. Even though they were up, the Grizz needed this game. It was right there for them.

J2 Cool

Tough to see either team lose. It would have been even more crushing to the Thunder. Durant's legs are impressive to seemingly not be out of breath. But I guess he disappeared for small stretches that he could recover during.

Gotta give it to the Thunder for pulling it out.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
George Claw M.D. said:
Durant wasn't even happy about that last shot. He was like, "See! I could've iced this shit 2 OTs, ago!"
Then he shouldn't have missed two buzzer beaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom