• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecnal

Black Mamba said:
Hell of a game, Memphis. Can't hang your heads.

In the end, the Mayo foul out might have killed em. Coaching mistake that cost em.

ya, horrible mistake by hollins :/

SamuraiX-

OKC in 6.

This game completely crushed the spirit of this Grizzlies team. Just look at that fucking bench.

They're absolutely destroyed physically, mentally, and spiritually.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Pkaz01 said:
I still think game 5 is the most important. Grizz aren't out of the series yet.
Werd. We gotta believe.

God damn it, I hate Westbrook. Something about that guy...

Pkaz01

Ninja Scooter said:
winning 2 games in OKC (or maybe 3?) is a lot to ask.
But it can be done this thunder team isn't that mentally strong as we have seen their two best players have some issues with eachother.

I dont see this grizzlies team getting down on themselves they haven't done that all year.

This game reminded me of the suns vs lakers 3ot earlier in the season.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
OKC needs to trade Shitbrook while his value is high and his salary is low. Instead they'll pay him max money.

Derwind

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=27716010&postcount=16308

Derwind said:
Dude you entire team is structured to live and die by the line.

1. Westbrook should stop being a hero and learn to create plays for his fucking teammates.

2. KD should be taking all your crunchtime shots, not brickbrook.

3. KD is a tall motherfuck, he needs to get a postup game, he can shoot over most players and dudes athletic as fuck...

4. Larden needs to work on his jumpers, instead of baiting fouls & throw up prayers....

5. Develop a real bench, whatever you have is a non existent factor in most if not all your playoff games this post season...

6. GIVE IT TO IBAKA ONCE IN A WHILE MAN, DUDE'S STARVING UNDER THE NET WHILE BESTBROOK COMPLETELY IGNORES THE OPEN UNGUARDED DUDE!!!!

You guys have all the piece's to be a better team than you currently are.

The fuck did I say Gondo!!! The fuck did I say!!!

reilo

Gigglepoo said:
I'm sure the likes of Tony Parker are available if they still want a scoring point-guard, but they should just move Maynor to be a starter and get a quality shooting-guard.

SamuraiX-

reilo said:
I'm sure the likes of Tony Parker are available if they still want a scoring point-guard, but they should just move Maynor to be a starter and get a quality shooting-guard.

They already have their quality shooting guard.

He's just playing out of position.

Doomsayer

reilo said:

Start Maynor and let Russ play the 2 with Harden. Thabo can rot on the bench because he brings nothing.

reilo

Doomsayer said:
Start Maynor and let Russ play the 2 with Harden. Thabo can rot on the bench because he brings nothing.
Terrible defensive backcourt. It would be like starting a weaker version of Curry/Ellis.

Basileus777 said:
26 and a free agent. And they just paid Gay, Randolph, and Conley.

We need to find a way to circumvent the CBA to steal that man....fuck.

But I'm hearing Rumblings for an Iggy for Rudy swap...so that might help them resign Marc

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Someone is going to 'overpay' for best Gasol and Memphis is going to have a tough time matching it. Maybe Bryan Colangelo's raging Euro-boner will finally work out.

Doomsayer

reilo said:
Terrible defensive backcourt. It would be like starting a weaker version of Curry/Ellis.

But with defensive studs Perkins and Ibaka who needs backcourt D?

I didn't put defense into consideration

Barrage

I'll say it all damn day-trade Gay. The Grizzlies don't have 15 shots a game to give Gay when he gets healthy. Not if they want to continue embracing the elements that make them successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom