• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

The thing that pisses me off the most about this season is that stupid fucking trade. For no reason Ainge decides to trade a starting center for two scrubs. What was equally stupid is that he thought as one hundred year old over weight center with a history of injury problems would be healthy in the post season. Shit is just comical. The excuse was that the Celtics needed a backup for Pierce. So fucking stupid.

DCX

DCX
Funtruck said:
Just got my account activated a couple days ago.

I don't follow basketball much, but I do know the Heat are about to beat that ass.
lol Hunter seems tame compared to these drones lol

DCX

Derwind

alr1ghtstart said:

61398_Respek_Knuckles.gif

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Congrats to the Heat! Old or not you guys just defeated the fucking Celtics, thats commendable.

Now onto the important stuff, the Grizzlies! Shut them out!

DJ88

Missed watching the game with you guys, had to catch this one with friends. Amazing incredible game.

Heat hung in there all game, it was starting to look grim there in the 4th, but then that points explosion out of nowhere was insane! We were all screaming our heads off. Such a satisfying game and series win. That steal by James and the dunk to seal the game was perfect.

Boston gave us one hell of a series man, they made us play HARD even when everyone was counting them out. Huge respect to the Celtics.

Now we wait and see who we play in the ECF, I'm sure that's gonna be another great series.

Vestal

marathonfool said:
All you haters have no idea what it's like to be a long suffering Lebron fan. The guy is pure class in exalting praise for the Celtics players and coaches. Bestowing academy and dignity fit to be called royalty. He is truly the King.
NotSureIfSerious.png

Umm Im a heat fan, but even I know that Lebron has done some pretty shitty things in the past, sure he was great in that interview.. But it still doesn't erase ECF exit vs Magic.

Sanjuro

The Celtics lost the series clearly because of the refs. The Heat have no fucking talent than getting lousy calls and bandwagon fans.

And I'm a LeBron fan.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Bread said:
Good series Heat fans (edit: not fans like ultimakilo though), I honestly underestimated the Heat going in, and they showed a lot in Games 4 and 5. I'm a fan of Lebron, so I definitely want him to win a ring, so I'll be rooting for you against CHI/ATL, but not against the western conference team.

Hopefully Ainge can make some moves to get this team competitive again soon, but that's highly unlikely. I guess this is like when the Celtics beat the Pistons in 08, it was their last chance as a contender and they were just too old. I hope Ainge doesn't make boneheaded decisions like Dumars made.

Too polite to have ever lived in Boston. Hats off to you sir.

Branduil

SamuraiX- said:
Supporting the Heat is un-American.

Makes sense to me.
I just think it's hilarious because he's obviously a new fan. So he obviously saw the news about the decision and thought "wow, a totally rigged team. I'll root for them even though I don't care about basketball just to claim my team won a title."

WrikaWrek

Banned
I don't understand some of the posters. Bitching about Miami heat fans...why?

What in the fuck gives you the right to support your team, but doesn't give them the right to support theirs?

TheFatOne said:
The thing that pisses me off the most about this season is that stupid fucking trade. For no reason Ainge decides to trade a starting center for two scrubs. What was equally stupid is that he thought as one hundred year old over weight center with a history of injury problems would be healthy in the post season. Shit is just comical. The excuse was that the Celtics needed a backup for Pierce. So fucking stupid.

K3eii.png

Dat Boston bench.

As I called at the time of the trade, it was their demise.

punkypine

Ainge is gonna get joe dumars like treatment for that 1 championship, where everyone trusts him until he drives this team into the ground

giga

WrikaWrek said:
I don't understand some of the posters. Bitching about Miami heat fans...why?

What in the fuck gives you the right to support your team, but doesn't give them the right to support theirs?
I remember you. You had that Ronaldo avatar and showed up last playoffs and left immediately after.

Black Mamba said:
K3eii.png

Dat Boston bench.

As I called at the time of the trade, it was their demise.
fuck that. this loss wasn't Delonte's fault. His offense and defense were fine. And Kristic was okay too. But Jeff Green and Glenn Davis were a fucking problem.

If they had Kendrick Perkins and a healthy Rondo...well...it doesn't matter now. Jeff Green was worthless and for the second game in a row, Paul Pierce made horrible decisions with passes down the stretch.

dream

TheFatOne said:

Well, they did need a backup for Pierce once Quis went down. It was just a really fucked up way of getting one.

I always thought of Shaq as the backup option until Perk came back. Ainge obviously knew better. Obviously.

punkypine said:
Ainge is gonna get joe dumars like treatment for that 1 championship, where everyone trusts him until he drives this team into the ground
Just a matter of time Johnny Flynn has a break out season on a 22 win team and Ainge signs him to lucrative long term contract. Then plays him next to Rondo.

J2 Cool

Doc Holliday said:
Bill Simmons will be fun to read/listen next few days.

Simmons twitter said:
Wade in Rd 2: 30 ppg, 7 rpg, 5 apg, 53% FG, maimed Rondo in Game 3, got PP thrown out of Game 1. Now that's a great series.

That's the truth. Though LBJ ended it, Wade was easily their most important player. Anyone know where to get stats by the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom