• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

masud

Banned
SbNQ0.png

Most wins?

SA and LAC have 22. NY and OKC have 21. Tied for 2nd kinda. Whatever yall still salty.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You also told me James White would be amazing.

WHERE YOU CURLEH MUSTACHE AT?

I said Danny Green could be too. That's what I get for believing you about the whole "Mike Woodson installed a real offense" thing. You can't just plug shit in and hope for shit to happen, but that's all NY has ever done.

*shrug*

every team's fans overrate their own players. That's part of being a fan of that team. Sometimes there are ones you hate on your own team too, but the extremes are common.

Except Laker fans, of course. We're perfect.

linsivvi

every team's fans overrate their own players. That's part of being a fan of that team. Sometimes there are ones you hate on your own team too, but the extremes are common.

Except Laker fans, of course. We're perfect.

You're not counting those 2 "fans" who love/hate Kobe for whatever he does, right?

I said Danny Green could be too. That's what I get for believing you about the whole "Mike Woodson installed a real offense" thing. You can't just plug shit in and hope for shit to happen, but that's all NY has ever done.

*shrug*
Wait what? I said all offseason Knicks need to get an O coordinator, otherwise it's just D'Antoni's system actually tweaked for the personnel with better PGs. WTF are you getting this from? You're confusing me for someone else.

Mash L. Kick button for extra chip damage.

*shrug*

White is skinny, has no outside shot and is not assertive enough... it's not down to coaching

DY_nasty

Dy the offense is basically mike d with good defense. How is that bad?

The playoffs didn't explain that well enough?

Its not even a true Mike D offense. Its just PnR with a retard at point, hope that everyone stays hot, or get the ball to Carmelo.

The playoffs didn't explain that well enough?

mike bibby and baron were literally our pg's[lin hurt] and woodson came in late. now we have pg's like felton,kidd and pablo. Also there are better players in general this time and melo is playing his best game of his career. Also when amare returns they have more guys to go to instead of just melo and PnR.

Wait what? I said all offseason Knicks need to get an O coordinator, otherwise it's just D'Antoni's system actually tweaked for the personnel with better PGs. WTF are you getting this from? You're confusing me for someone else.

Mash L. Kick button for extra chip damage.

Mashing L.kick doesn't do extra damage. On hit it makes the combo scale harder. On block it doesn't do chip damage.

Where your curley mustache at? You so pringles once it pop you just can't stop.

thekad

Banned
Because the roster is overloaded with big men who steal minutes away from each other.

That's just terrible management. Millsap is an unrestricted free agent next summer. Either trade him and get some value and play Favors/Kanter. Or try to win games and play Millsap the minutes he deserves.

And I'm pretty sure Morey would desperately want Millsap and his top 5 in the league Adjusted Plus or Minus.

Then he would just sign him next year without giving up anyone...

giri

Because the roster is overloaded with big men who steal minutes away from each other.

And I'm pretty sure Morey would desperately want Millsap and his top 5 in the league Adjusted Plus or Minus.

Why wouldn't the jazz want to end up with OJ?

I don't think Toronto trade for him at the risk he leaves at the end of the season. Which he would.

DY_nasty

I don't think there's one for this year because RAPM killed its formula and the Basketballvalue guy is working with the 76ers now, but Millsap was top 5 last year in two-year APM.

Something wrong with 82 games and popcornmachine?

DY_nasty

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225231/Exec_Dwight_Currently_Playing_Like_Koufos
Dwight Howard is visibly not the same player he was before undergoing back surgery.

"Dwight Howard is basically Kosta Koufos," said one NBA executive on Wednesday.

"If you dropped in from another planet and had no idea who the players were, you would never know that Dwight Howard was one of the best players," said another executive.

Howard was ejected from Wednesday's loss by the Lakers to the Nuggets.
i'm speechless

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"NBA executive" has got to be the most overused source when it comes to this crap.

That could describe anyone not even related to the basketball side of the business.

"Director of IT" stated...

holy shit verizon fucking sucks they don't offer NBA TV with LP and if I want it I have to get some bullshit Xtreme Package

FUCK that

Top Bottom