• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

JoeFu

Banned
... Seriously OJ Mayo..... Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and I really don't get why they don't even try to post Dirk up. What's the point of putting him in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if Dirk asks for a trade if things keep going south.

thekad

Banned
I still don't understand why everyone thought the Clippers would be bad this season.

IWMTB didn't even think they would make the playoffs :lol

Sanjuro

Does it matter when Boston doesn't play either side vey well?

No, because they will probably find a stride when needed, similar to last season. Going to the ECF blinded a ton of people. This team was trash without Avery Bradley last season.

The inconsistency in this league is staggering.

Can he literally not play if he's not the number one option? Dude looked like Vince out there tonight.

I think he's afraid of expectations. It wasn't being the first option that made him comfortable but the fact that there were no expecations of that team going anywhere without Dirk.

As soon as Dirk gets back and it's like "lets make a run" he shits the bed.

And it happened in Memphis too. His development was going pretty well his first couple of seasons but once playtime was over and they were putting pieces together to make a real run he regressed pretty heavily.

Top Bottom