• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Emwitus

That laker connection just tearing up the league. We left with ebanks, jamison and morrison. Astleast we can win the moral victory championships.

I am shocked that a Lakers fan is fine with the status quo of the league.

Who is fine with it?

I'm saying that shit has been what it is since the 90s (you know, during the Jeffrey-era when the Lakers were irrelevant?) and NOTHING has changed, bro.

And again, if you are implying that the Lakers get all the calls (and I should be happy with the status quo) explain us getting swept in 2011? Explain Game 2 of the Finals in 2008? How do those things happen if the status quo CLEARLY favors and sides with the Lakers.

Try again.

cp3 sounds like he likes his team.
051220_riley_195.jpg

charsace

Konex is having a 'Freaky Friday' fantasy where Old Kobe gets put into Jamal Crawford's body.

Seems like he's ignored the whole decade of Crawful the Wade Killa. Ever season I bring the Lakers signing Crawful and you guys always say know. Now he's lighting it up in LA, just not for that yellow bellied team that you love so much.

Way of WADE ‏@DwyaneWade
I'm far from being a dirty player + my intent was never 2 kick Ramon Sessions. I just reacted to the contact that I got from him....

Way of WADE ‏@DwyaneWade
More than anything, I think of my boys watchin me be4 retaliating 2ward any player. Im moving 4ward + ready 2 get back on the court in MIL.

charsace

Way of WADE ‏@DwyaneWade
I'm far from being a dirty player + my intent was never 2 kick Ramon Sessions. I just reacted to the contact that I got from him....

Way of WADE ‏@DwyaneWade
More than anything, I think of my boys watchin me be4 retaliating 2ward any player. Im moving 4ward + ready 2 get back on the court in MIL.

lol. Wade and is goon Haslem are easily the dirtiest guys on the heat roster. Wade is one of the dirtier guys around.

Way of WADE ‏@DwyaneWade

Way of WADE ‏@DwyaneWade

Ramon should be comforted that Wade apparently thought of his sons before he went Pelé on his balls.

Anth0ny

That shot to put the game into overtime at the end of the 4Q of the Dallas/OKC game was legit one of the best shots I've ever seen. God damn. Play of the year right there.

charsace

Brook Lopez is screwed in Brooklyn. He's the Nets best player and they were only winning because they were feeding him the ball. Deron getting the coach fired again means Deron, JJ, and Crash are gonna chuck away.

lol at the people on here that thought the Nets would be better than the Knicks.

Cloudy

Banned
CP3 in the MVP race is laughable. First of all, I'm not sure he's the best player on the team. Second, they are winning cos they are stacked with talent. No one guy is carrying this team and they'd keep rolling if CP3, Blake or anyone else missed time. They have no post game but that's about the only weakness...

CP3 in the MVP race is laughable. First of all, I'm not sure he's the best player on the team. Second, they are winning cos they are stacked with talent. No one guy is carrying this team and they'd keep rolling if CP3, Blake or anyone else missed time. They have no post game but that's about the only weakness...

Never speak about basketball ever again. CP3 in two years has completely turned the perception of that franchise around.

ridiculous, hes responsible for the whole culture change in that organization and making them something more than "lob city". They actually run a competent half court offense
But that second unit is beast tho and if Lamar is back, then look the fuck out, league.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

You think the Clippers would be as good without Paul?

Rofl

Top Bottom