• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

You can't imply that the constant and unmitigated bad calls in favor of OKC don't change the game.

I'm implying that crying about the reffing in a league we know has problems, serves no purpose.

It's the reason I don't bother complaining about here, ever.

You will NEVER find a single post of me complaining about the reffing of my team.

EDIT: Jaime Maggio...sorta want.

Emwitus

F you boston. What a shitty season this had been for me as a fan. No way I bandwagon a top team, maybe the spurs.....otherwise i might sit this playoffs out.

I still don't understand why everyone thought the Clippers would be bad this season.

IWMTB didn't even think they would make the playoffs :lol

I thought they were going to be terrible defensively again since I thought Vinny couldn't motivate Griffin and Jordan to defend (and I thought Bledsoe was a bit of a fluke since he was terrible for all of his career other than the 11 playoff games where no one had scouted him), I thought Griffin was at risk for injury after his knee issues flared up again in the playoffs and the Olympics, and I thought Crawful was going to steal possessions from CP3 and kill the team's offensive efficiency.

That really hasn't happened though :/

I did have them making the playoffs after their good preseason though.

No, because they will probably find a stride when needed, similar to last season. Going to the ECF blinded a ton of people. This team was trash without Avery Bradley last season.

The inconsistency in this league is staggering.
I was here talking about how mediocre they were last season and in the playoffs and were simply lucky rose and bosh we're hurt.

Even if they find some kind of a stride out east it wouldn't matter out west. They're just too weak IMO. No Boston hate on this one. Just don't think that team would pull it off.

Sanjuro

I was here talking about how mediocre they were last season and in the playoffs and were simply lucky rose and bosh we're hurt.

Even if they find some kind of a stride out east it wouldn't matter out west. They're just too weak IMO. No Boston hate on this one. Just don't think that team would pull it off.

Maybe they wouldn't, my point is the standings means nothing in the West. Teams will eventually fall.

Chris Paul has to be the most reviled player in the league. I'm sure most in the league laugh off KG's shenanigans. CP3 is just an insufferable cunt.

Branduil

I'm implying that crying about the reffing in a league we know has problems, serves no purpose.

It's the reason I don't bother complaining about here, ever.

You will NEVER find a single post of me complaining about the reffing of my team.

I am shocked that a Lakers fan is fine with the status quo of the league.

48mxL.jpg

T.T

Top Bottom