• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Pimpwerx

Just watched my recording. Saw Django (excellent movie) and watched the UFC fight (great co-main and main events). That recording was a terrible end to the night. Phew. Boy, did we stink.

We got to see Jorts. We got to see why Jorts doesn't play.

Anyway, too many damn turnovers. When Ray isn't making his shots, our second unit looks like garbage. We really need Lebron to do everything, and when he's gassed like tonight, we just don't have what it takes.

I do like Wade's jumper. It looks good lately.

I'd like to see Cole taking more shots. Not the terrible layup/floater he tried tonight, but more catch and shoot stuff. He's getting too many minutes to not get used more offensively.

Ah well. On to the next one. Hopefully we can play with greater effort on the defensive end, and hopefully Ray can shake his slump. PEACE.

Canuck76

Banned
Just saw Django. Thought it was good. Not amazing me like i thought it would but well worth my $10. (also holy crap that wayans movie looks godawful)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Just saw Django. Thought it was good. Not amazing me like i thought it would but well worth my $10. (also holy crap that wayans movie looks godawful)
Yeah, I saw Django too. I thought it was a good movie, but it's 20 minutes too long, and the ending is terrible, honestly.

pilonv1

p.php

jakncoke

Banned
Can't wait to see you cry so more during the summer.

If you mean baseball, I really hope this is coming from a Mets fan cause that'll be lol as fuck. Well Yankees too because they aint doing shit despite the huge budget. Either way my time will shine and I'll let everyone in mlb age know about it very loudly!

Westlo

You're right, getting butt hurt over being called out on shit talking and going HAM on a franchise that has been shit for ages just oooooooooooooooooozes class .

if you check the quotes princess you'll see it wasn't me being called out.

Jeff-DSA

Can't believe that the NBA scheduled back to back games with the Clippers. That's definitely overexposure. They need to space them out more. I refuse to watch this one.

Heat-GAF, are you guys worried that Chalmers is getting lit up by pretty much every PG this year?

No because as we've seen LeBron can limit point guards when we really need to. besides which point guards would we really need to worry about out east?

If Wario is gonna Wario then we'll just roll out with a bigger lineup without a point

No because as we've seen LeBron can limit point guards when we really need to. besides which point guards would we really need to worry about out east?

If Wario is gonna Wario then we'll just roll out with a bigger lineup without a point
Well I know the celtics kind of suck but I didn't like rondo putting up Magic numbers on us.

Pimpwerx

Heat-GAF, are you guys worried that Chalmers is getting lit up by pretty much every PG this year?

No, this has happened for a while. Last year might have been his best defensive year as far as man defense is concerned. I'm still holding onto hope that his shitty defense this season is due to that leg injury he had in training camp. Even then, he's prone to going under screens, so his defense is always going to suck.

I'm more worried that Ray may never shake this slump, because when he's not hitting his shots, he's awful. I feel like I sound like a C's fan from the last two seasons. PEACE.

No, this has happened for a while. Last year might have been his best defensive year as far as man defense is concerned. I'm still holding onto hope that his shitty defense this season is due to that leg injury he had in training camp. Even then, he's prone to going under screens, so his defense is always going to suck.

I'm more worried that Ray may never shake this slump, because when he's not hitting his shots, he's awful. I feel like I sound like a C's fan from the last two seasons. PEACE.
Ray allen has been awful but I think it goes without saying that he'll get out of it plus he's been dealing with that shoulder thing. What I don't like about our defense is that Battier helps WAY too much often resulting in a wide open three.

Lebron is 28 now so he officially has entered his prime . Huuurrrrr

Ray hasn't been good but I will always trust the system and that when it counts he will make it happen. Last year Battier couldn't hit any god damn open shots and then he suddenly decided to average out all the misses in the finals, and now he is shooting the way we expected.

I trust that Ray will get his shit together on offense, it's defense I am concerned about, and I hope we don't play him out of obligation in situations where defense is needed

SamuraiX-

Ray allen has been awful but I think it goes without saying that he'll get out of it

It doesn't, actually.

He was pretty damn terrible his last couple of years in Boston. He's been done. This little boost of his at the beginning of the season was because he was so happy that he gets to just chill in Miami being a fifth wheel.

It doesn't, actually.

He was pretty damn terrible his last couple of years in Boston. He's been done. This little boost of his at the beginning of the season was because he was so happy that he gets to just chill in Miami being a fifth wheel.
Hopefully he'll do what we need him to do when the playoffs come.

When's the last time rashard got any playtime? I know pimp wanted him to get into the rotation but it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon.

The Heat have a tier of playing times:

Tier A: YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO GET TIRED
LeBron

Tier B: Star minutes
Bosh
Wade

Tier C: Always in the rotation
Haslem
Battier
Allen
Chalmers
Cole

Tier E: If you aren't broken
Mike Miller

Tier F: Break in case of emergency
Joel "Stone Hands" Anthony
Rashard

Tier G: You're in because this game doesn't matter anymore or we need thuggery
James Jones
Pittman
Harrsellson
Harris

The Heat have a tier of playing times:

Tier A: YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO GET TIRED
LeBron

Tier B: Star minutes
Pittman
Harrsellson
Harris
surprisingly Joel has been in the rotation more these past few games. Even though he has no hands he's been decent on defense. M33e M3333r has been looking not dead too. i was pretty surprised when LBJ was tired last night. I was glad spo benched him immediately.

in other news, Kobe's been crazy efficient ever since Nash came back.

It's crazy as fuck how hard Haslem fell off.
fell off? he hasn;t ever been particularly good. Last time I saw him look lively was in that one game in the pacers series last night.

Top Bottom