• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Jeff-DSA

59KTQ.gif

Too bad it's almost impossible for Keen, or any other Terran, to win these days...

Jeff-DSA

It's better since the patch.

But keen wasn't exactly top tier before anyway.

He wasn't top tier, but for a low Code S or strong Code A Terran, life is hard. The game is still broken. I quit playing ladder after the Queen buffs made Zerg impossible to deal with. Brood/Infestor/Corruptor with Queens underneath is nearly impossible to handle.

giri

He wasn't top tier, but for a low Code S or strong Code A Terran, life is hard. The game is still broken. I quit playing ladder after the Queen buffs made Zerg impossible to deal with. Brood/Infestor/Corruptor with Queens underneath is nearly impossible to handle.

Don't disagree in the slightest.

Look at the recent day9 Daily about bombers build though, if you ladder again it's a really solid build, easy to execute, that is designed to hit just before greater spire.

Still bad.

this kings team is fkn bi-polar.

Jeff-DSA

Don't disagree in the slightest.

Look at the recent day9 Daily about bombers build though, if you ladder again it's a really solid build, easy to execute, that is designed to hit just before greater spire.

Still bad.

this kings team is fkn bi-polar.

Yeah, I need to watch this week's dailies. I noticed several TvZ shows, and I'm really feeling the desire to play more SC2.

giri

lol terrible foul.

AB3 passed the ball to DMC 1ft away from the rim!

he threw it at his feet......................

Man I was down on Mayo in the 1st during the Suns game, but this fool is so badass. It's awesome to watch the Mavs play .500 ball without Dirk, which has never been the case when he took over as the franchise player. I really hope that Mayo stays here. I'd hate to see him just use the Mavs to get more money and leave. Also, maybe RC gets fucking smart now and actually plays Wright more. They were way better when he got time because he's actually an efficient scorer and pretty good on D compared to Kaman.

And man, I really laughed at the Fisher move, but dude has been a calming presence for this team so I approve this move.

Still not playing any defense. But he's getting good looks because he has a real point guard for once and defenses not focusing on him

I like how his offensive rebounding rate has gone from completely average to the best in the league and Moses Malone caliber though.

Like, what?

It'll probably calm down as the season goes along, but maybe he'll be super motivated for his next contract throughout the year.

giri

I like how his offensive rebounding rate has gone from completely average to the best in the league and Moses Malone caliber though.

Like, what?

It'll probably calm down as the season goes along, but maybe he'll be super motivated for his next contract throughout the year.

He's been ... lucky a lot too. for what ever reason i've been watching a lot of nets games. He hasn't been playing bad. But yeah, still no D. And lucky it's mainly been against second unit guys.

But he's made the most of his opporunities, and if we had people cream their shit over crwaford for 5 weeks, they may as well jump on the blatche train too.

Top Bottom