• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

exarkun

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

take douglas out, wtf are you doing Mchale. Where is Asik? This playing Patterson at center is leading to shots in the paint...

embarassing loss. bulls great D as well.

woodson is a fucking moron. im sure he enjoyed letting JR chuck those last 3 attempts at the end.

JR single handily lost the game.

feltdown fucked up as well just like the nets game. forced dumb shots, didnt pass when he should have. we missed like 6 back to back shot attempts while the game was tied. unacceptable.

ah well. we gotta take it tomorrow.

5-game winning streak over :(

Too many turnovers, no scoring (Knicks shot 32%). Amazing when you lack your leading scorer vs. a team that plays defense all game what will happen. Take notes, Miami.

JoeFu

Banned
I really hope Mavs can keep Mayo after this season.

He shouldn't opt out... Can Mavs offer him a new contract if he does?

LMAO Harden loses the ball flopping
flophard.gif

exarkun

After a certain point, the douglas effect wears off...that happened 10 mins ago. Lin has basically the same stat line with half the time. TAKE HIM OUTTTT.

Mchale back to his stupid rotations.

edit: red blaster!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wow what a shitty call by the ref before Mayo hit that shot.

Did Asik die?

I'm over Lin.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets D....

not even being taught any lol

Matrix

Is he's defense really bad lately? I'm looking at the box score and he actually made his 3's yet still don't get any minutes?

His confidence has been destroyed. His D wasn't anything special tonight, but its' not like Toney plays any.

JoeFu

Banned
Dude is only making 4.5 mil... Mayo is getting paid next year, does anyone know if he opts out can the Mavs give him a new contract?

Top Bottom