• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Are you joking? Are you watching Douglas right now? Yeaaaaaaa I dunno man.

Toney can score better lately cause he has confidence, but they both have been bleh.

I'm sick of the shitty D and crappy coaching.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Dirk is gonna be back soon too! This team is frustrating, but with Dirk being an equalizer I don't think they'll be as inconsistent as they've been.

Soon? I hear yesterday he wasn't planning on returning until next month.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What an enormous meltdown on the coaching front

Hopefully Harden pulls a Dwight and gets McHale fired

I feel really awful he lost his daughter, but he's an awful coach and his rotations are even worse than Sampsons.

dirk aint coming back til january.

mayo signed a 2 year deal, and has a player option for the second year. surely he will opt out. i think he can command 12 mil a year.

Matrix

So is OJ Mayo the most talented teammate Dirk has ever had? If you go by age and production, I think so..

welp Mayo's career just ended. Scrub status from now on.

exarkun

He had a solid finish to the 3rd quarter -- moving the ball and scoring -- which of course warranted him no minutes in the 4th.

This. And he was staying in front of his man, which Toney's bum ass certainly wasn't.

Classic Mchale. This is EXACTLY what pissed off Lowry in the first place. And lead to the carousel of PG's, which is how we got Lin.

Cloudy

Banned
So is OJ Mayo the most talented teammate Dirk has ever had? If you go by age and production, I think so.

The Mavs teams have had a ton of great players but no one who was ever a potential star in their prime except Dirk. Nash would be second?

Matrix

Why is Asik not playing? Fucking patterson sucks too.

Nothing like having a starting PF who can't actually play PF. No D, No rebounding. He's a spot up shooter who can now hit 3's.

Asik should have been in the game, hell even Greg Smith in the 4th. Fucking Cole Aldrich/Patterson combo smh

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So is OJ Mayo the most talented teammate Dirk has ever had? If you go by age and production, I think so.

The Mavs teams have had a ton of great players but no one who was ever a potential star in their prime except Dirk. Nash would be second?

Michael Finley was an all star with the Mavs.

Matrix

Michael Finley was an all star with the Mavs.

Yea, but Finely has and will always be 70 years old.

Konex is going by age.

exarkun

Nothing like having a starting PF who can't actually play PF. No D, No rebounding. He's a spot up shooter who can now hit 3's.

Asik should have been in the game, hell even Greg Smith in the 4th. Fucking Cole Aldrich/Patterson combo smh

This x100000. How the fuck do you go away from the back-up that was instrumental in an unlikely win? Aldrich was awwwwful. Hot garbarge, his D was pitiful and his offensive touch just lead to TO's.

Theres no way they fire McHale now either. Lets just hope he needs time off and resigns. How the fuck does that inbounds play happen? That shit falls on coaching. Yeah, its a young team with a bunch of new parts but thats inexcusable.

But a champion with the 5pur5.

Yeah, I went there Mavs-Age.

capt38d15eef5e784c368f57b0f880eac2d8mave.jpg

Smokey

Theres no way they fire McHale now either. Lets just hope he needs time off and resigns. How the fuck does that inbounds play happen? That shit falls on coaching. Yeah, its a young team with a bunch of new parts but thats inexcusable.

He said in press conference they were told to switch everything and for some reason Parsons didn't. Same with the foul situation He said they were told to foul and again they didn't.

exarkun

Sampson would have won that game.

I know its his first game back, but damn. He could have eased into it, without making these kind of rotation changes fresh off the bat.

giri

yoontaelaugh.gif

Cloudy

Banned
How awkward is it that Lin doesn't finish close games?

They gave him a lot of money but they won't even give him a chance to prove himself in the biggest moments. I can't think of any notable FA signing being treated this way not even halfway through a season.

It's almost like they signed him for publicity not basketball. I know Lin got his money but this must be humiliating

Matrix

How awkward is it that Lin doesn't finish close games?

They gave him a lot of money but they won't even give him a chance to prove himself in the biggest moments. I can't think of any notable FA signing being treated this way not even halfway through a season.

It's almost like they signed him for publicity not basketball. I know Lin got his money but this must be humiliating

duh lol

This is the same team led by the same coach and Gm who cut his ass last season.

So are The Bulls good or what?

They're ok. However, Thibs is a good coach and Noah, Deng, Kirk and even Boozer are NBA vets that can ball. None of them can ever dominate a game and they are all probably going to die on the court because of Thibs's current 7 or 8 guy rotation, but they'll win 44 games and make the playoffs.

giri

They basically admitted that they signed him to keep the Chinese money flowing now that Yao is gone.

Blowing double-digit leads in the 2nd quarter.

like a bauwse

When you can have marcus thornton and AB3 jack up contested 20ft 2pt shots while ignoring DMC postups 4ft from the rim 1v1, you gotta do it. YOU GOTTA DO IT.

SamuraiX-

Every GM in the league would take Tyson Chandler over OJ Mayo. Both 2 years ago Tyson and current version Tyson. WTF you talkin bout?

I can't believe you're making me defend konex, but regardless of how influential Tyson can be on the court over the course of a game, he's never taking the game over for you in the closing minutes like Mayo can.

giri

he dont want me to post gifs of my cousins.
he aint about this life.

I already told you, when i get to cali i expect an invite to a family BBQ. With your family. Or just your sister/female cousins.

Fak no

I just say it cause you post gifs of cute asian girls. Also I have a thing for asians...and red heads too....

Fair enough. And yeah, tae and yoon are pretty cute.

I don't know the link off hand, is was from around when they signed him.

I already told you, when i get to cali i expect an invite to a family BBQ. With your family. Or just your sister/female cousins.

Fair enough. And yeah, tae and yoon are pretty cute.

I don't know the link off hand, is was from around when they signed him.

59KTQ.gif

Top Bottom