• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Didn't see the Knicks game but how the hell does Felton go 9-30? Especially when he only took 3 three pointers.

Poor ball rotation with too much dribbling. Felton fucking up. JR being an idiot. Kidd not getting enough touches. Overlooking the pick and roll. Tyson fumbling around with ball. Too many missed layups and 5 footers. Excessive turnovers in the 1st and 2nd.

giri

Poor ball rotation with too much dribbling. Felton fucking up. JR being an idiot. Kidd not getting enough touches. Overlooking the pick and roll. Tyson fumbling around with ball. Too many missed layups and 5 footers. Excessive turnovers in the 1st and 2nd.

so .... knicks ball?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This recent asswhooping has led the Bobcats to calling up former UConn PF Jeff Adrien

He's undersized, but a hell of a rebounder (by comparison to everyone else on the team).

pilonv1

This recent asswhooping has led the Bobcats to calling up former UConn PF Jeff Adrien

He's undersized, but a hell of a rebounder (by comparison to everyone else on the team).

AdrienJeff_proshot.jpg

Would have been a team mate of Kemba when he was a freshman.

atlanta is looking more and more like that second seed team I said they would be at the start of the season. But JSmoov has to stop attempting shots more than 15 feet from the rim or he will kill the Hawks in the playoffs.

verbum

atlanta is looking more and more like that second seed team I said they would be at the start of the season. But JSmoov has to stop attempting shots more than 15 feet from the rim or he will kill the Hawks in the playoffs.

I am pleasantly surprised. 9-1 last ten games. Decent defense. Who knew?

Like Josh gives a fuck.

he gonna do him.

swag swag swag.

wait, 19.7ppg and 6.5 assists on 42.9% shooting are mvp numbers now?

Jrue Holiday putting up GOAT numbers confirmed.

This is actually a statement someone has said to me.

"He's only 22 yo, sky is the limit. Forget about the turnovers and shit son".

Jrue will come back to earth now that teams have realize that they can just trap him because our bigs are softer than jello.

Like Josh gives a fuck.

he gonna do him.

swag swag swag.

This is actually a statement someone has said to me.

"He's only 22 yo, sky is the limit. Forget about the turnovers and shit son".

Jrue will come back to earth now that teams have realize that they can just trap him because our bigs are softer than jello.
its weird, cause he sounds like a keen dude in his interviews, like someone who really gets the game of basketball, then he goes on the court and chucks up knucklehead shots. cant do that in a 7 game series and come out alive.

We should have brought in a rebounding 4 before the season even started, but it's better late than never. If he crashes the glass and displays at least an average IQ on defense he'll be an upgrade over most of who we have on the roster.

its weird, cause he sounds like a keen dude in his interviews, like someone who really gets the game of basketball, then he goes on the court and chucks up knucklehead shots. cant do that in a 7 game series and come out alive.

To his credit, he won't have his insane athleticism forever so expanding his game is crucial. He just goes to it to often.

It's kinda like LeBron. Bron can/should just dunk on fools all day but it's not reasonable and eventually h won't be able to do so...and thus he expanded his range.

The thing is that Josh, should work on his post game more but beggars can't be choosers.

DY_nasty

Bobcats have the best commentary crew in the league.
We should have brought in a rebounding 4 before the season even started, but it's better late than never. If he crashes the glass and displays at least an average IQ on defense he'll be an upgrade over most of who we have on the roster.

I think management was still trying to trick itself into believing that Tyrus would be serviceable or something. lol i say

But Hibbert still believes in his ability to live up to the max deal he got in the summer -- even to the extent of becoming the best center in the NBA.

"I will be the best center in the league one day," Hibbert said.

"The contract? I really haven't thought about it. My life really hasn't changed that much since the contract happened."

Really...

Hibbert has length and..more length....hes one of the least athletic bigs in the league and he doesnt make up for that with skill like Marc Gasol does. or maybe IVE missed something.....

DY_nasty

Hibbert has length and..more length....hes one of the least athletic bigs in the league and he doesnt make up for that with skill like Marc Gasol does. or maybe IVE missed something.....

indy's style of play is ass and works against the best abilities of its players

I read a little bit of Shaq's book and it's pretty bad and full of non-sequitiurs

he'll be talking about his time in Orlando and then randomly spend two paragraphs talking about how he was teased as a kid for being so tall which would then be followed about his time being a DJ and making rap albums

Cloudy

Banned
http://nba247365.com/?p=8831

Fed up with all the losing, T-Mac wasn’t in the mood for shenanigans. So when Beijing’s Ji Zhe broke out the Mutombo finger wag after connecting on a late three-pointer to put the Ducks up 22, T-Mac hit him with an elbow to the chest that knocked Zhe to the floor.

T-Mac melting down in China lol

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
who's ready for some early afternoon Clippers again?

So nice they're doing it twice.

Cloudy

Banned
Not sure why T-Mac couldn't get an NBA gig. He's still better than about 40-50% of the league. I guess playing in China pays more?

Cloudy

Banned

I believe T-Mac would be a top 10 scorer if he was the 1st option on a team. People were even saying he was better than Kobe in 2003 (and he's younger!). He wasn't a guy who just relied on athleticism and his jumper still looks good in those highlights..

numble

Not sure why T-Mac couldn't get an NBA gig. He's still better than about 40-50% of the league. I guess playing in China pays more?
It's only a 32 game season, but I think he will still get the same salary as an 82-game NBA season, when you take US taxes into account. He can also come back to the NBA at the end of the Chinese season.

He's also a huge star in China still, so there are probably Chinese endorsement deals that also come into play:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=slxpFH5qwq4

Cloudy

Banned
He was better than Kobe in 2003

it's not 2003 anymore

I disagree. I would say they were even

T-Mac: 32.1 ppg on 46% (39% from 3), 6.5 rpg, 5.5 apg, 1.7 spg

Kobe: 30.0 ppg on 45% (38% from 3), 6.9 rpg, 5.9 apg, 2.2 spg

IMO this was Kobe's best season and he should have been MVP

Top Bottom