• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Yeah, these wheels have come all the way off.

Has bargs done his impression of hedo's "..... ball" interview yet?

Funny you should ask:

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/12/08/raps-bargnani-not-bothered-by-trade-rumours

"Andrea Bargnani has heard the trade rumours. He knows he has been targeted in the media and by the public for much of what ails the Raptors.

And all of it is having zero effect on him. In fact, he even understands it.

“No, of course it doesn’t affect me, but I think it does make sense on this team,” he said. “Who else would you blame? I don’t really know what you want me to answer.”"

So in other words, "hey Bargnani, people say it's all your fault."
"Yeah, okay, I guess so. That makes sense. I dunno what you want me to do about it though." *Shrugs*

Raps with that never-say-die attitude putting up a strong 7 point 4th quarter.

I'm not gonna lie, I want them to lose out the string and keep that draft pick.

giri

Yeah, these wheels have come all the way off.

Funny you should ask:

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/12/08/raps-bargnani-not-bothered-by-trade-rumours

"Andrea Bargnani has heard the trade rumours. He knows he has been targeted in the media and by the public for much of what ails the Raptors.

And all of it is having zero effect on him. In fact, he even understands it.

“No, of course it doesn’t affect me, but I think it does make sense on this team,” he said. “Who else would you blame? I don’t really know what you want me to answer.”"

So in other words, "hey Bargnani, people say it's all your fault."
"Yeah, okay, I guess so. That makes sense. I dunno what you want me to do about it though." *Shrugs*

I read that.

He gets a bit unfairly bashed in that article though. They asked him if he's prepared to be traded. I mean, there's not really a good answer to that question.

Raps with that never-say-die attitude putting up a strong 7 point 4th quarter.

I'm not gonna lie, I want them to lose out the string and keep that draft pick.

im less concerned with that draft pick as i am a personnel dump, from BC to Barg and Calderon. and it aint gunna come from winning games.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I'm torn on this.

I want to see him as a starter, run an offense, and not just be bench energy.

But i don't want it to be my team that tries that experiment.
To be honest I don't want it to be your team as well

giri

Oh-

Was trying to think of someone good enough to deem untradeable on the Suns

He's been playing really well actually.

Will probably close in and finish the year going close to 18 & 8 like i had hoped.

Can't complain with the %'s either.

The whole team phones it in half the time. Wade appears to be hurt, he started the year playing great and then went into the shitter. I think they're content to cruise into the playoffs and then try to 'turn it on'. That being said they're still talented enough to win most every night despite lackluster defensive efforts.

Not sure if Bron is phoning it in or if he just makes it look easy. He should be down Wade's throat to pick it up or rest if he is hurt.

I heard after the Knick game LeBron went to practice at the gym. should have send wades ass along with everyone else as to the gym.

Cloudy

Banned
Bledsoe: 14 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 blocks, 2 steals and 0 turnovers in 20 minutes.

Kyle Lowry: 4 points, 9 assists, 6 rebounds, 0 steals, 0 blocks and 5 turnovers in 32 minutes.

Those stats must be disgusting for a Raps fan

I read that.

He gets a bit unfairly bashed in that article though. They asked him if he's prepared to be traded. I mean, there's not really a good answer to that question.

The thing is, it's his whole "impervious to criticism" act that's got him here in the first place. He's always like that, about everything. He has zero fire, and whenever the coaches talk to him about defence or rebounding he's just like "yeah, okay, I guess. Maybe."

Those stats must be disgusting for a Raps fan

Honestly, it all kind of blurs together after a while.

Yeah I hate Barnes' thuggery but neither one should have been ejected. Just tech them up. No punches were thrown and there was barely any shoving.

I know. The sad thing is that they reviewed it too.

Edit: why does Konex watch so many Clippers games? I'm starting to get scared now...

giri

The thing is, it's his whole "impervious to criticism" act that's got him here in the first place. He's always like that, about everything. He has zero fire, and whenever the coaches talk to him about defence or rebounding he's just like "yeah, okay, I guess. Maybe."

Oh, i know. But they should have given up on him a long time ago. Like everyone wanted.

I still want Jared Dudley, Phoenix.

Odd choice for your team. Surprised it's not Shannon.

Either way, you take guy smiley back too.

mysticwhip asked me to post this
jlS9RK0DN0H3x.png

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He's been playing really well actually.

Will probably close in and finish the year going close to 18 & 8 like i had hoped.

Can't complain with the %'s either.

I understand he is playing well just not untouchable well

Crawford and Bargnani are on my fantasy team lol

fuuuuu-

So, I don't know why you're all up in arms about BC and the Raptors' supposed lack of talent, LFK. It's obvious that the only reason the Raptors are losing is because of a lack of focus.

... focus, focus, focus...

omg @ Kobechu

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Odd choice for your team. Surprised it's not Shannon.

Either way, you take guy smiley back too.

As Dudley is a great shooter, he has much more use in Adelman's system than Brown would. The Wolves really need guys that can space the floor. We'd be a lot better off if Dudley was manning 2/3 minutes instead of Josh Howard or Malcolm Lee.

giri

I understand he is playing well just not untouchable well

It only becomes untouchable because of his contract and having sarver running the team.

As Dudley is a great shooter, he has much more use in Adelman's system than Brown would. The Wolves really need guys that can space the floor. We'd be a lot better off if Dudley was manning 2/3 minutes instead of Josh Howard or Malcolm Lee.

True. You're just going to get burnt if Dudle is playing the 2, he can defend SF's and stretch 4's, but just isn't quick enough for SG's. Not full time.

Top Bottom