• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

pilonv1

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--nerve-irritation-root-of-steve-nash-s-slow-return-052735117.html

Steve Nash's delayed return to the Los Angeles Lakers has more to do with nerve irritation in his lower left leg than the fracture he suffered, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Nash appeared set to return from a non-displaced fractured left fibula about three to four weeks ago. His fibula has healed well, but what caused the setback was a nerve irritation that surfaced in the leg during his rehabilitation, sources said. The nerve caused Nash pain any time he put pressure on it. The irritation is steadily improving for Nash and he is expected to play before the end of the month, sources said.

Cloudy

Banned
damn normally Curry reserves those sort of moves for the junior prom

23780253.jpg

Over the past two games, Wade has averaged 26 on 80%. One is the hornets who are lol, but the other was one of the hottest teams in the leauge the past 10 games and a top defense. Maybe he's getting over the foot thing and returning back to his pace he was at earlier this season.

Over the past two games, Wade has averaged 26 on 80%. One is the hornets who are lol, but the other was one of the hottest teams in the leauge the past 10 games and a top defense. Maybe he's getting over the foot thing and returning back to his pace he was at earlier this season.

He has looked a lot more in control, but we'll see. I still do think he is on the decline, just not off the cliff quite yet. Like someone said earlier, he doesn't have the same power and explosion but if he uses his IQ and starts becoming a craftier player he can do alright.

He's still gotta make it through this month, January, February, March, April, May, June. So we'll see.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Don't worry. They'll try to "build a winning culture" again, win 3 games they shouldn't, and fuck it up and finish 7th in the draft, 2 games out of 3rd or something. Every year, guaranteed. You're good.

Turbozone_Can.jpg

lol goddamn

bestbrook kills it

In the my player 2k game on facebook, Bismack Biyombo is the only friend I have who has a high success chance of picking up when I call him

so lonely :(

Losing hope for a quality tank by the Wiz. Even after a 2-14 start we're not that far in front of other squads, who are tanking marvelously even with a healthy roster.

Once Wall gets back all it takes is a few wins and we're looking at Alex Len or something.

no hope left

He has looked a lot more in control, but we'll see. I still do think he is on the decline, just not off the cliff quite yet. Like someone said earlier, he doesn't have the same power and explosion but if he uses his IQ and starts becoming a craftier player he can do alright.

He's still gotta make it through this month, January, February, March, April, May, June. So we'll see.

Oh he's declining. Its just some people claim he's already dead weight, which is laughable. I think he's gonna coast for the rest of the year.

WoJ said:
As a Suns lottery pick, it is downright disturbing how poorly point guard Kendall Marshall is playing for Bakersfield of the D-League.

When major media guys are talking about the D-League, something horrifying is happening.

At least Marshall has a chance to go down as the most pure point guard in NBA history if he ever makes it to the NBA. Good passer, unselfish, has court vision, can't defend, can't jump, can't shoot, can't score, can't post, can't rebound. So much purity.

I could have swore people were slapping the "NBA ready" tag on Kendall Marshall before he was drafted.

yeah I guess not

He was the guy who dribbled the most on a really good team, he was bound to get most of the attention even if he was a lot worse than Zeller and Henson in reality. His "purity" then led to the declaration of how "ready" he was for the NBA.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-problem-for-struggling-phoenix-suns/1760089/
The nature of Beasley's role is at the root of the problem. Despite the fact that he was added to take a leading-scorer role, there is a sentiment from some on the team that the Suns are more effective when his role is limited. Apparently coach Alvin Gentry is among those who have that opinion, as he played Beasley just 15 minutes in Sunday's loss to Orlando that was the Suns' eighth straight defeat.

The truly problematic part, according to a person close to the situation who spoke with USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject, is that Beasley is hardly hiding his frustrations with the fact that his role isn't what he thought it would be. Beasley, who has shared his frustrations publicly recently as well, could find himself changing teams for the third time in five seasons if the situation doesn't improve leading up to the Feb. 21 trade deadline.

Why would the Suns want to get rid of their tank commander?

It's not like Beasley is negatively influencing any young talent on the Suns either because the Suns have no young talent.

SamuraiX-

I get the Mayo's grabbing your arms and trying to get away with holding you down in case an offensive rebound comes your way, but resorting to Reggie Evans thuggery is just damn childish, man.

I've pretty much given up on DMC growing up anytime soon under the current management and coaching staff.

Why would the Suns want to get rid of their tank commander?

It's not like Beasley is negatively influencing any young talent on the Suns either because the Suns have no young talent.

Markieff is kinda nice tho

but bestgaf says hes just misunderstood

Met a guy yesterday up to his necks in tats, with a ponytail and a metallica tshirt, and was surprised to find he knew about as much about nba basketball as your typical league pass/realgm guy, he was even kickin knowledge about scrubs like dexter pittman. turns out the guy is a diehard Nuggets fan with a hard on for George Karl and a hatred for Carmelo anthony...anyway moral of the story is appearances can be ridiculously misleading, lol.
(I didnt ask him if he was a fan of Birdman, didnt want to sound too presumptuous)

I don't know, I think Alvin Gentry is a pretty good coach.

Their goal as an organization is to keep runnin on that treadmill and to stay under the cap.

They don't really have any end goals other than to make money and be competitive. No focus on big time free agents or tanking.

They are just kinda there right now.

And it was obvious with every move they've been making forever now, from as far back as not paying Joe, kicking quality picks to the curb for money, and to building the treadmill roster that they have now.

Beasley has the worst luck in the world.

He deserves a quality organization.

coasting will be dumb,he should practice to get in rhythm and overall different things he can do to mix it up in the playoffs.

He's in his what, 9th year in the league? I think he knows what he's doing.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
but bestgaf says he just misunderstood

Met a guy yesterday up to his necks in tats, with a ponytail and a metallica tshirt, and was surprised to find he knew about as much about nba basketball as your typical league pass/realgm guy, he was even kickin knowledge about scrubs like dexter pittman. turns out the guy is a diehard Nuggets fan with a hard on for George Karl and a hatred for Carmelo anthony...anyway moral of the story is appearances can be ridiculously misleading, lol.
(I didnt ask him if he was a fan of Birdman, didnt want to sound too presumptuous)
he's intense like kg

Top Bottom