• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Omg Lin gets to the primary ball handler and he balls? HOW SURPRISING!

Everyone so far has hit the nail on the head about our shitty coaching and how Lin just sits in the corner while Harden dribbles so...

Fuck the spurs. Old ass frauds.

u mad?

John Hollinger ‏@johnhollinger
Johnson will likely get a multi-game suspension for throwing his mouthpiece. Also, he needs a new mouthpiece.

...maybe they can trade Bargnani for one? #wishfulthinking

This Raps tanking is getting serious now.

Please don't be so laughably bad... Please?

Don't worry. They'll try to "build a winning culture" again, win 3 games they shouldn't, and fuck it up and finish 7th in the draft, 2 games out of 3rd or something. Every year, guaranteed. You're good.

Turbozone_Can.jpg

KingGondo

Banned
Don't worry. They'll try to "build a winning culture" again, win 3 games they shouldn't, and fuck it up and finish 7th in the draft, 2 games out of 3rd or something. Every year, guaranteed. You're good.

Turbozone_Can.jpg
OMG, that jpeg...

Poor Raps. I don't know how Kave_Man can be a Raps fan and a diehard Browns fan... I'd have to take up heroin.

I hate being right.

He had 12/7 in the 1st half. The starting PF was out.

He has had 3 minutes since then.

Casey:

A) Is stupid

B) Is a dick

C) Is a crazy person

D) Knows that his minutes are astrally linked to the Yog-shoggoth gate which holds back the interdimensional demon who will sing the song of undoing and end our universe if he is allowed to enter it.

I hope it's not D.

Damn, the Spurs continue getting it done on the road, including their obscene road record to finish last season. Wednesday against Utah should be a great test.

Flash

Turbozone_Can.jpg

Fuck it, I hope we give OKC our pick this year. Draft looks shit and if its 4 or 5 no fucking way Colangelo is back. They'll be forced to clean house and then next year they tank. Wiggins future is the only way.

Also, Colangelo is on some serious damage control right now. Media is finally going into him hard and seems like he's getting rattled. Great news!

Top Bottom