• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

That's not fair. Monta is doing okay with the Bucks. GS just finally has a balanced lineup with bigs who can score the ball..

Lee was here last year....Landry didn't exactly have a good game...Warriors playing good old fashion team basketball..With Monta, he would dominate the possessions at the end and jack up high degree difficulty shots...

Fjordson

That's not fair. Monta is doing okay with the Bucks. GS just finally has a balanced lineup with bigs who can score the ball..
Yeah, I'm just bein' an ass. It's just a funny coincidence that all this is going well after Monta stepped out. Though I do feel like he was a ball stopper sometimes.

I just hope they keep it going. Even if we get owned in the playoffs, I've literally never been to a postseason NBA game :lol

Monta isn't really doing that well at all with the Bucks.

There was a lot of evidence that was just a chucker who didn't help teams win, but I didn't think him leaving was going to cause this dramatic of an improvement :(

love the fact that when bulls game ended it was noah holding onto the ball.

Noah is such a troll.

Kinda guy you love when he's on your team but hate you play him...

Not even mad tho...our bigs are awful and will be awful forever since Bynum is dead.

Rondo is amazing. I guess I'll be a Celtics fan when Kobe retires

Welp I guess Jrue is a top 5 point guard now....

R.I.P Rondo.

Without looking at the stats, I wouldn't be surprised if we are approaching 30 turnovers. I'm sick of seeing all of these dumb turnovers caused by overpassing. What is the point of making a pass if it doesn't lead to a better shot or better positioning? Settling for a midrange jumper is better than passing it into a crowd.

Yes, because the last 18 years have been just bliss on Warriors fans...I still can't believe we traded Tim Hardaway essentially for Bimbo Coles...goddamn....

Bimbo Coles was the object of many childhood jokes when I played Kobe Byrant's Courtside.

like why would you call yourself that?

SamuraiX-

Seriously, wtf happened to Rodrigue Beaubois?

It looked like there was so much damn potential there after his rookie season. Did his injury really do that much damage?

Mavs need to ship his ass out to Phoenix while there's still time.

giri

I see Pek is bailing Love out.

My favorite thing about Pek? Career .750 FT%

Also, why are people busting nuts over rondo? his stat line is very... Average.

Chris must have Kaman Carlisle's cereal or something. He might be their most efficient scorer, yet he can't get more than 20 minutes a game.

Also glad to see Ilyasova getting back into his groove.

Kaman is still playing through his ankle injury. It's apparently still pretty painful.

I thought Corey Brewer sucked at shooting...

Good to get the win, though it wasn't exactly a pretty game by any means. Love needs to step it up if he wants to keep having this superstar attitude about everything.

Top Bottom