• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Nori Chan

All right trolls of best gaf, I need some help..

My buddy and me have a twitcon bet over the lakers and knicks game. I know we're going to get our shit pushed in, but I want to handy just in case we pull of some david copperfield shit. He loves the knicks and hates the nets...Any suggestions of avis?
behst gaf pls

WHAT?

BoozerOpenMouth.gif
lmfao, context?

nvm:found it

Branduil

Always funny to me that more people hate Vick for dogfighting than hate other athletes for beating their wife/gf, drunk driving, etc.

Heck Ray Lewis murdered people and you never hear the kind of vitriol towards him that Vick gets.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Always funny to me that more people hate Vick for dogfighting than hate other athletes for beating their wife/gf, drunk driving, etc.

Heck Ray Lewis murdered people and you never hear the kind of vitriol towards him that Vick gets.

Unless you're an ex-Laker that didn't retire a Laker and that does something, like, say more than two words. That player will hear the vitriol, then.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Reid should take the fall for it. He has been awful for the past two years. Some of the playcalling in games is just god awful

Vick doesn't get a pass because of the combination of his hype, talent, and ineptitude. Ray Lewis was actually an amazing player whereas Vick is just a bad QB.

That Lewis gets a pass while Vick doesn't because of ability is pretty sad though (arguing that neither should get a pass not that Vick is being unnecessarily vilified)

Jeff-DSA

I've never given Ray Lewis a pass. I hate that the NFL so prominently features him in ads and promotions. He's a killer and he lied to get out of it. I don't care that he is a good player, he murdered someone.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
So I just saw the Hansborough brothers thing...

What a flop job by baby bro. Jesus Christ. Ben smashed Thompson's face, it was actually he who made the foul.

ESPN now has no value whatsoever.

At least I can stop going there.

Think Hollinger is going to be wasted in a front office role. He's a smart analyst, but he's a much better writer than analyst or stats guy.

Hopefully he can still be funny on Twitter.

BobLoblaw

Banned
So I've just made my All-Star picks. Only real surprise is DeRozan. He's played his ass off for the most part this season, so I had to get him a vote. Anybody else got any legit surprises?

picks.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bobcats-Wife-Arrested-After-Bar-Fight.jpg

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/cr...layer-Arrested-After-Bar-Fight-183393091.html
The wife of Charlotte Bobcats forward Tyrus Thomas was arrested after a bar fight in Charlotte.

Jamie Thomas is facing charges for her role in a fight that happened early Thursday morning outside club Label at the N.C. Music Factory.

Label's Wednesday night party was hosted by Los Angeles Clippers' guard Chris Paul and the Pussycat Dolls' Kaya Jones. Paul played against the Charlotte Bobcats before the event at Label.

Thomas is facing several charges including driving while impaired, assault with a deadly weapon and resisting an officer.
*sigh*

frank ya cunt any suggestions for an avi
Why? You ain't going to win and you're going to get stuck with some DeviantArt anime Lakers avi anyway.

I mean have you actually SEEN some of the anime/sports shit that people splice together? Some of it is ... disturbing. Any avi bet NBA-GAF does just get the loser something from DeviantArt.

Top Bottom