• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

linsivvi

Dont be pissed at pringles, be pissed at your FO. They knew what they were getting when hiring pringles.

Oh I'm pissed at them alright. Jimmy Buss was the one who rejected qualified coaches to get us Mike Brown and now Pringles. But the Lakers do have some quality assistant coaches at the bench, all he needs to do is to at least listen to them.

The turnovers are the problem not defense per se. NO PG = turnovers = easy layups for other team

Playing at a slower pace would help with the TOs.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This Lakers team is an outrage. It is tarnishing the Lakers legacy and the reluctance of the front office to clean house in the coaching staff is nothing short of despicable.

D'Antoni should be fired and exiled permanently from the NBA. Put Gasol on the trading block. Turn this sinking ship around.

Love how Gasol has turned into the whipping boy for this team. Dudes not even playing tonight and its his fault.

Mike-Brown.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
man, i like charles but i can't watch this shit anymore

he hates on them so much its ridiculous. its not even the semi-funny "fukdaknicks" shit people do on gaf

semi-funny eh..... 1/10

Mike brown is better than mike D, don't get why they downgraded.

Kobe and Buss and maybe Nash

But both Brown and D'antoni are bad coaches. One is a brown-noser the other in stubborn. Both are fundamentally incompetent... Lakers biggest problem is they should admit that Phil Jackson was a major part of their winning culture and bring him back for stability while they re-upped on youth.... but its too late now.

We can't get rid of Jim.

dammit Lakers took the Knicks curse....

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
somebody gif dwight screaming and running like a bitch cause I'm gonna need that when he opts out to leaves the lakers to rub it in.....

Nori Chan

Fire Mike Brown

and

Trade Pau Gasol

and fuck konex thinking he can outsmart his fucking curse. YOU CANT BE SELF AWARE KONEX GOD DAMN IT

ahuhauhuahua at anyone thinking the Lakers can finish even in the Top 6, they have to go 41-18 to even get 50 wins this year; they have to work their ass off to even make the playoffs.

Top Bottom