• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

If you start him ahead of Pau, yes. If you start him because Pau is out and the next option is either Earl Clark or Ebanks, then he doesn't.

Like I said, troll better.
We really should just ignore him. Trolling is one thing but he's just a bitter dude.

Take Kobe out for the game please.

Unless Nash and Dwight's leaping ability come back soon, it's going to be really hard for the Lakers to make the playoffs. I don't think anyone expects the Lakers to catch the top 4 in the West, the current 5-8 seeds have been better despite a ton of injuries as well, and the Nuggets have played a brutal schedule and have their best players going through slumps and they've still been better. Lakers have a ton of road games coming up as well.

I watch Elementary, too, but only because Sherlock takes forever to produce. I can already predict the season finale of Elementary, since that show is so god damn predictable.

We really should just ignore him. Trolling is one thing but he's just a bitter dude.

Take Kobe out for the game please.

How is what I said trolling? Every metric says Jamison is trash and not worth rostering at this point.

Don't get salty just cause your pathetic junk squad is getting shat on right now

Top Bottom