• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Im glad that my analysis of Rubios game not being hugely impacted by this injury was correct, though.

I mean, Jesus Christ.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bobcats over the last ten game have faced opponents with a combined winning percentage of .687

*looks at schedule*

We're not winning again until next year lol

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
It hasn't even been one full game! Slow down.

You dont understand.

The injury hasnt changed his game

You dont need more games to be able to tell that much

When Rose comes back, youll see how much an ACL tear will impact his core game.

I wonder if the flop rule can apply for multiple penalties for the same game, Fisher probably would be suspended already.

Edit:as much as flopping annoys me, it was a good thing barea gave him a taste of his own flopping

Raging Spaniard

Baron Davis tore his ACL in college and he was still explosive when he came in to The NBA and that was a long time go.

"Reality" means you base your opinion off of the average, not the exception. Of course Rose will eventually be the same guy, but not right away and specially not with the way they seem to be rushing his return.

If he does, then Ill be more than happy to be wrong and he too will be an exception. I think youve been watching those Adidas commercials on a loop if you think otherwise.

Piecake

"Reality" means you base your opinion off of the average, not the exception. Of course Rose will eventually be the same guy, but not right away and specially not with the way they seem to be rushing his return.

If he does, then Ill be more than happy to be wrong and he too will be an exception. I think youve been watching those Adidas commercials on a loop if you think otherwise.

Adrian Peterson came back better than he did before. Course, AP is a beast

Kellen

Who said their rushing his return?

Top Bottom