• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

SamuraiX-

Where are those stupid fucking knickstape gifs tonight? Did the Knicks lose the regular season championship tonight or something? PEACE.

yNvsE.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I read that earlier, I wouldn't really categorize that as throwing Avery under the bus

They don't even have the personnel to run the same system he did in Utah. Who exactly is their high post PF and pick and roll partner? That isn't Bropez's game

And I hate making Boozer sound competent at anything besides being a scam and a con of a teammate
Boozer is playing pretty damn good considering how limited the offense is in Chicago, and he's far from a bad teammate. Whatever your criticisms are of him, he's actually been a very supportive and outstanding teammate in Chicago. Even those who hate him in this city will give him that.

He's even teaching Taj Gibson how to read!

So Boozer is a shitty teammate now? Soulplaya, defend your man.
I got this.

Pimpwerx

Pfft, I ain't even mad. I just want to see some Knicks gifs. You got Brew from the Go...#knickstape. Y'all can even double-down with obnoxious, recycled Linsanity gifs from last season. At least one of those is relevant. PEACE.

Emwitus

perkins.gif

Dat follow through.

Boy, do i hate the show boating in OKC. Freaking pricks.I always knew my hate for the celtics during prime big 3 era came from having perkins/allen on the same team. As for okc, I hope they end up like utah and win nothing....EVER! Well, if durant moves to another team, i'd be ok with him winning. Preferably LA.

Boy, do i hate the show boating in OKC. Freaking pricks.I always knew my hate for the celtics during prime big 3 era came from having perkins/allen on the same team. As for okc, I hope they end up like utah and win nothing....EVER! Well, if durant moves to another team, i'd be ok with him winning. Preferably LA.

But I thought the Lakers dethroned the Thunder this summer? What would they have to show-boat about?

pilonv1

http://sulia.com/channel/la-sports/f/99355a8c-cedc-4be5-97e6-66ceb8681718/?source=twitter

More from the Trade Winds: it would surprise no one if JJ Redick were moved before the February trade deadline, but there's no urgency on the part of the Magic for several reasons, according to a source. One: after a rough 5-10 start, Orlando has gone 6-3, a burst not coincidentally launched by a soul-satisfying win over former teammate Dwight Howard and the Lakers. If Redick is moved, it will be for a younger talent and/or a draft pick and the Magic wouldn't mind staying competitive for as long as they can this season. Two: as of right now, the potential suitors aren't anywhere near making their best offer. The likeliest trade partners: Chicago, Memphis, Minnesota, Milwaukee, Utah. The Bulls were interested in Redick as a FA and Memphis supposedly expressed recent interest. I haven't heard directly that Minnesota, Milwaukee and Utah have talked to Orlando but Redick fits their systems and/or fills a need.

Reddick on the Grizz would be ridiculous.

How the fuck is that show boating?

exarkun

Damn, just finished my last final, had a drank while watching the game and...

suuuuuck mah dick knicks fans. Lin is gonna drop dank on all these suckas whose name is the Knicks.

But for real though, I love melo, but thats some cold shit that no one but chandler went to say hi. Team deserves to lose. Jedi Mind Tricks all up in this shit.

shira

Wow

yeah, that would be HUGE for them.

Would be pretty big for the Wolves too, but i think they would rather afflalo.

Just thinking about Reddick on the grizz, good post entry passer, good shooter. Solid enough defender.

Would be such a huge pickup.

Bayless has still got that Raptor loseritis.

so Ibaka's got better offensively. shooting numbers are ridiculous. I mocked that dude quite a bit earlier in the season. But I never cosigned on those posts from Lakers age claiming Ibaka "is what he is" and that he'd reached the peak of his abilities @ age 24.

linsivvi

so Ibaka's got better offensively. shooting numbers are ridiculous. I mocked that dude quite a bit earlier in the season. But I never cosigned on those posts from Lakers age claiming Ibaka "is what he is" and that he'd reached the peak of his abilities @ age 24.

You made it sounded like it's Lakers age and Lakers age only who criticized and mocked Ibaka.

In fact, the most vocal Ibaka critics were not Lakers age at all.

So why bring Lakers age into this?

cause yall celebrated when Harden got traded like the OKC trio was only conceivable thing that couldve kept LA out of the Finals. and I cant remember who exactly made that Ibaka "is who he is" comment to suggest his development as a player was done, but he was definitely rockin a purple& gold avatar.

linsivvi

cause yall celebrated when Harden got traded like the OKC trio was only conceivable thing that couldve kept LA out of the Finals. and I cant remember who exactly made that Ibaka "is who he is" comment to suggest his development as a player was done, but he was definitely rockin a purple& gold avatar.

So you're saying you pulled that comment completely out of your ass.

Oh and, from the Time Person of the Year thread....

rFE8l.png

Let's hope 4chan can pull this off.

I am not sure what they were doing that is so offensive (besides perkins jump shot form)

besides there is nothing wrong with stylin, makes it a better watch

Pimp I just turned into Hoch and Zas and literally just heard "That was a pretty good rendition of run TMC's Christmas song"

Was that you?

Not even mad at this loss.

Rox beat us with a short bench and no depth - only person that could play the interior aside from Chandler was zombie Kurt Thomas. Felton/Kidd/Prigs were destroyed, and rightfully so, by much faster guards in Lin, Delfino and Harden. Even Toney Douglas did work.

It's nice to know that Copeland gets buckets, though. Hopefully Melo is ready for Wednesday, but if he's not it's whatever - we can give that game up too in order to make sure we can get Sheed, Melo, STAT and maybe even Camby back fresh for the games to come.

League probably is going to watch that Rockets footage now - to beat the Knicks, you gotta outrun them. Faster guards are going to eat them up until they get Shumpert back, and until we get the depth back so we can help defend in a more balanced way (read: so that the big men don't have to worry about fouls).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The player the Knicks are missing the most is Shump.

Over the last 15 games the Knicks are allowing 106 points per 100 possessions, thats one of the worst in the league. Their defense has been absolutely atrocious, its been masked by the fact that their offense has been off the charts.

Top Bottom