• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

TylerD

Royce Young of Dailythunder.com tweeted this earlier. I think it is pretty special.

Come all ye faithful NBA fans! Your holiday prayers have been answered!
The Basketball Jones has collected all your favourite NBA Christmas songs and put them on one album! I know what you’re thinking, “I didn’t know there were NBA Christmas songs?” Well, there are. And they’re all here!

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2012/12/18/tbj-video-a-very-nba-christmas-cd/

I can't link directly to it form work.

Hey Em, the NBA is considering revising its logo for the modern age!

68CD576E-5D7E-4F42-AE13-80D471266A54-757-0000007541740109.jpg

tumblr_meuecmTeEw1qm4qmso1_500.gif

SamuraiX-

He obviously isn't that passionate about basketball. He cares more about his brand and image than about being truly great.

The new age in the NBA.

A collection of the most bitch-made prima donnas in the history of the association organizing into super teams so they can play with their best buddies and chill while winning championships.

Future of the league continues to look depressingly bleak.

The new age in the NBA.

A collection of the most bitch-made prima donnas in the history of the association organizing into super teams so they can play with their best buddies and chill while winning championships.

lets be clear, it looks bleak for teams coached by keith smart

The new age in the NBA.

A collection of the most bitch-made prima donnas in the history of the association organizing into super teams so they can play with their best buddies and chill while losing games

Fixed for the current Lakers team

linsivvi

I love how Metta has a few nice games vs. some bad teams and now he's talking about offensive strategy. 90% of your shots are wide-ass open, dude. Make them and maybe we won't need the Kobe show

But he's been making them?

He's also driving a lot more to the basket.

Unless you have some unrealistic expectation of him, this is the MWP we've been waiting for when he first joined the team.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I told dude to stop posting in those kinds of thread with her because he consistently gets caught up in dumb shit trying to back and forth people (in particular).

Thekad does the same shit. I don't post in sales threads because I get caught up with the same type of people.

I step away from the keyboard whenever I feel like saying something stupid. It sucks I don't have the same restraint in real life, it would save me from a lot of trouble.

but anyway I'm looking forward to seeing how we do against the Lake show tonight. I hope MKG can get out of the slump he's been in for the last few games.

Top Bottom