• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

shira

Wall out for the year? I blame those clown shoes
John-Wall_Shoe-Release.jpg

h3ro

Wall out for the year? I blame those clown shoes
John-Wall_Shoe-Release.jpg

The only story I found remotely close to what you are saying is this one. Headline:
John Wall: ‘You don’t want to miss a whole season’

If you read some of the text, you'll see that he's been progressing slowly and that the article is basically an update on what treatments he's received. No where is there anything about him being out for the year.

But please, share more fashion tips.

shira

The only story I found remotely close to what you are saying is this one. Headline:

If you read some of the text, you'll see that he's been progressing slowly and that the article is basically an update on what treatments he's received. No where is there anything about him being out for the year.

But please, share more fashion tips.

I guess you believe Bynum & Rose will be back in All-Star form this season too?

Emwitus

LoL look at all the haters. We won't have to face okc in the playoffs anyway. I'm hoping we face the clippers....OKC will get knocked by MN/nuggets in the first round. As for the celotics...I can't wait for bradley to come back. Starting five is monkey balls.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
His teammates don't realize how shitty he is till he's gone. That's why he's the greatest con man in the NBA
How is he a shitty teammate? He's been in Chicago for years now, and there hasn't been a single disagreement or reported incident about him. In fact, everything out of the locker room has indicated that he's been a great teammate who has actually encouraged worthless talent like Taj.

Rose? Yup. Soul Playa is gonna go crawling back.

Bynum? Dude wasn't even the best center in LA. I see you Adam.
Crawling back for Rose? Why? He'll be demanding a trade to the Lakers once LA picks up Love.

Why would someone defend Carlos Boozer?
Why not? He's the biggest free agent signing in Bulls history. No one else wanted to come to this sorry city. Not KG, Kobe, LeBron, Wade (and he's from Chicago, but that's probably why), Bosh, McGrady, Hill, etc. At least Boozer signed with this worthless organization.

soulplaya gon get ya.
Damn straight.

Walls injury is literally the same as Griffins, only difference is that Griffins kneecap actually broke, while Wall was able to catch it early.

And this happened for him by overexerting himself last year during the lockout. Playing at the pace he does on back to back to backs.

I think he'll be back in the last month of the season.

Bynum has been active. Swimming and shit...

So fuck y'all

;_;

He wants to get paid so he'll probably be the best center in the league this year when he's ready. I'm predicting 24/13/3.

KingGondo

Banned
LoL look at all the haters. We won't have to face okc in the playoffs anyway. I'm hoping we face the clippers....OKC will get knocked by MN/nuggets in the first round. As for the celotics...I can't wait for bradley to come back. Starting five is monkey balls.
This is some subpar trolling.

Smokey

Not even mad at this loss.

Rox beat us with a short bench and no depth - only person that could play the interior aside from Chandler was zombie Kurt Thomas. Felton/Kidd/Prigs were destroyed, and rightfully so, by much faster guards in Lin, Delfino and Harden. Even Toney Douglas did work.

It's nice to know that Copeland gets buckets, though. Hopefully Melo is ready for Wednesday, but if he's not it's whatever - we can give that game up too in order to make sure we can get Sheed, Melo, STAT and maybe even Camby back fresh for the games to come.

League probably is going to watch that Rockets footage now - to beat the Knicks, you gotta outrun them. Faster guards are going to eat them up until they get Shumpert back, and until we get the depth back so we can help defend in a more balanced way (read: so that the big men don't have to worry about fouls).

The blueprint has been out. They dropped 130 on the Knicks 2 weeks ago even with melo. It could very well just be a bad match up but still..

SamuraiX-

Never thought I'd actually see this headline:
The New York Knicks have assigned Amar’e Stoudemire to the Erie BayHawks, the Knicks’ NBA Development League affiliate.

At least not during the life of Amar'''e's $100M contract.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Never thought I'd actually see this headline:

At least not during the life of Amar'''e's $100M contract.

He's just working out and running with them to play back into shape. I wish more teams would do this to be honest.

JoeFu

Banned
So you're saying you pulled that comment completely out of your ass.

Oh and, from the Time Person of the Year thread....

rFE8l.png

Let's hope 4chan can pull this off.

hahahha

When are the next round of all star ballot results coming out?

Also should have been all American white boys. Too many Euros on the list.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Boy, do i hate the show boating in OKC. Freaking pricks.I always knew my hate for the celtics during prime big 3 era came from having perkins/allen on the same team. As for okc, I hope they end up like utah and win nothing....EVER! Well, if durant moves to another team, i'd be ok with him winning. Preferably LA.

I thought you were permabanned, Puddles?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Maybe this will finally make it evident to the NBA front office how worthless fan voting is. That would be a huge victory if you ask me.

The All Star Game exists for fans. It's supposed to be a fun, silly competition that exists for the fans. If the internet wants to rally around a Chinese guy or a bunch of white guys then let them. Whats the big deal?

The All Star Game exists for fans. It's supposed to be a fun, silly competition that exists for the fans. If the internet wants to rally around a Chinese guy or a bunch of white guys then let them. Whats the big deal?
If an all white team that is hardly representative of the best players gets voted to be the starters, it would look very bad for the NBA. Likewise, if the NBA decides to ignore internet fan voting after telling fans that their vote matters, it would also be very bad PR.

The All-Star game doesn't include the actual best players in the NBA, it includes the ones with the best marketing deals or the most media exposure. That makes it a lot less entertaining to me personally.

linsivvi

If an all white team that is hardly representative of the best players gets voted to be the starters, it would look very bad for the NBA. Likewise, if the NBA decides to ignore internet fan voting after telling fans that their vote matters, it would also be very bad PR.

The Western conference team is hardly terrible. The Eastern conference team, on the other hand....

Stern would probably have to veto that team for basketball reasons.

The Western conference team is hardly terrible. The Eastern conference team, on the other hand....

Stern would probably have to veto that team for basketball reasons.

Yeah but 2 of the Western Conference players have hardly played this year and 1 has yet to play at all. Also, why do have of them have the Dreamworks smirk?

KingGondo

Banned
Boy, do i hate the show boating in OKC. Freaking pricks.I always knew my hate for the celtics during prime big 3 era came from having perkins/allen on the same team. As for okc, I hope they end up like utah and win nothing....EVER! Well, if durant moves to another team, i'd be ok with him winning. Preferably LA.
Hey Em, the NBA is considering revising its logo for the modern age!

68CD576E-5D7E-4F42-AE13-80D471266A54-757-0000007541740109.jpg

The clippers are a lot better than y'all.

SoulPlaya said:
Why not? He's the biggest free agent signing in Bulls history. No one else wanted to come to this sorry city. Not KG, Kobe, LeBron, Wade (and he's from Chicago, but that's probably why), Bosh, McGrady, Hill, etc. At least Boozer signed with this worthless organization.

Damn straight.
If the big three didn't come thru, I think Wade would have went to Chi. Bosh probably would've followed.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How much did Ibaka pay to work out with Hakeem because that shit is working. Jordan needs to pay for Biyombo's ass to get the same deal.

?

Dude is shooting a lot of mid-range shots, better. Its not like he learned how to coordinate his feet.

KingGondo

Banned
?

Dude is shooting a lot of mid-range shots, better. Its not like he learned how to coordinate his feet.
Yeah, his improved numbers have mainly come from increased opportunity after the departure of Harden.

YNB and KD actively look for Serge after they draw defenders--and his jumper is nice.

?

Biyombo's footwork has improved from last year. He's still awkward, but over the last few games especially I've noticed improvement. The problem is he's a bad match with both Haywood and Mullens. He doesn't understand the game well enough to make up for Mullens' complete lack of a brain and he doesn't have the offensive skill to complement Haywood. And Tyrus is just a grossly overpaid version of Biz that can occasionally hit jumpers. Our frontcourt is a mess.

Top Bottom