• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

shira

Is Jerry West the most underrated FO guy in the league? His decisions are pretty amazing. And he's assisted in some really good draft decisions for the Warriors in an advisory capacity.

Meanwhile the Wiz have Tomas Satoransky and Jan Vesely.
FO is about the future not just the present. Wtf the gonna do with that cap

SamuraiX-

6DYeW.png

lmfao

No melo tonight most likely and Novak is a game time decision because of flu like symptoms. Nets look like they're in full power as well so were prolly boned.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Zeke is back.
Hall of Famer Isiah Thomas will join NBA TV as a studio analyst, making his debut Friday, Dec. 21, during the network’s AutoTrader.com Pre-Game Show at 7 p.m. ET. He will make several appearances each month on the network and will also be a regular contributor to NBA.com.

So I have come to realize that D'Antoni was not the right hire for this team. Howard will not re sign with this system in place. Jamison is another player in the long history of players who come here and fall off the face of the earth. Supremely disappointed in his play.

Lakers will make the playoffs as an 8 seed, and get bounced first round.
Howard gone, probably have traded Pau by then for nothing. I don't ever remember this team being in such disarray and shambles ever in my life.

I guess we were do for a 90's Boston Celtics kind of few years where we became irrelevant. This team is real hard to watch. The brand of basketball I have seen since the preseason is pretty hard to stomach.

Kobe in his 17th year is still dropping 30 points a night, which tells me that he still has one of the best perimeter games in the NBA, but its all for nothing as they waste his final years. The final years that should have brought a 6th and 7th ring.

I blame Jim Buss he and he alone. The Brown hire was one of the great debacles in team history, and set us back 3 years.

Very depressing times, to watch them struggle against some of the worst teams in the NBA.

Smokey

So I have come to realize that D'Antoni was not the right hire for this team. Howard will not re sign with this system in place. Jamison is another player in the long history of players who come here and fall off the face of the earth. Supremely disappointed in his play.

Howard gone, probably have traded Pau by then for nothing. I don't ever remember this team being in such disarray and shambles ever in my life.

I guess we were do for a 90's Boston Celtics kind of few years where we became irrelevant. This team is real hard to watch. The brand of basketball I have seen since the preseason is pretty hard to stomach.

Kobe in his 17th year is still dropping 30 points a night, which tells me that he still has one of the best perimeter games in the NBA, but its all for nothing as they waste his final years. The final years that should have brought a 6th and 7th ring.

I blame Jim Buss he and he alone. The Brown hire was one of the great debacles in team history, and set us back 3 years.

Very depressing times, to watch them struggle against some of the worst teams in the NBA.

That's right let the truth sooth your soul

Flash

I think Howard will re-sign.

Lakers can offer the most money and no other team with cap space look like sure fire championships.

Plus, it's LA. He knows they'll remain competitive because of good management and as soon as Kobe is gone it will be his team.

Howard will resign.

I’ve heard whispers that CP3 isn’t as enamored with the Clippers — or playing with Blake — as advertised, but since it has come from execs on other teams, I’m a little wary about how much credence to give it. They’re still very thin on the front line, particularly when it comes to scoring in half-court sets. If they get to the conference finals, it would be a significant accomplishment.

Oh no. :(

Bucher.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You guys see RealGM? The Bulls may cut Nate Robinson, their only offensive spark off the bench, simply so they can avoid the luxury tax. They've never paid it in their history.

Whatever you say about the Lakers, at least the organization tries to win.

charsace

You guys see RealGM? The Bulls may cut Nate Robinson, their only offensive spark off the bench, simply so they can avoid the luxury tax. They've never paid it in their history.

Whatever you say about the Lakers, at least the organization tries to win.

Are you surprised? The owner said he would trade all of Jordan's titles for a world series win. The bulls are there to make money for the baseball team. So they will not go into the luxury tax.

The Clippers are basically bending over backwards for Chris Paul to stay, even signing Willie Green at his request and starting him for no good reason. He's essentially running the team in many ways along with his close friend Chauncey. The only reason I could see him leaving is if he doesn't want to be the one running the show from a coaching standpoint and instead wants a coach on whom he can rely to know how to draw up a play other than "give Chris the ball and hope something good happens". For that, I wouldn't blame him.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Are you surprised? The owner said he would trade all of Jordan's titles for a world series win. The bulls are there to make money for the baseball team. So they will not go into the luxury tax.
And yet, people won't see the light. Rose will be gone too, with this kind of attitude.

Mothman91

Jordan Crawful had a triple double last night. Yet no one gives a shit, even me.

And, once the Magic gets this win tonight, they'll be one win under .500. Go Magic!

Me, too! The Association is great, Hardwood Classics, Open Court, and their highlight show is good, too.

MLB Network is a thousand times better. On Gametime they need to stop doing replays when there's games in progress. You're suppose be going around the league and tuning into games and commentate while you're showing them like The MLB Network. They spend way too much time talking about dumb shit.

I think the Bobcats are en elaborate experiment to determine the likelihood of getting the #1 draft pick given different amounts of lottery balls. Jordan really is a student of the game.

Top Bottom