• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

A few bright spots but a bad 1st half for the Knicks, the 1st unit can't space the floor for Carmelo and lack the 3-point shooting to do so. Bulls are primarily denying the FT PnR with Chander and the Knicks aren't running their variants of it for some reason. 2nd unit as constructed right now will get blown off the court rebounding/athleticism/scoringwise (Kurt Thomas/Novak/Prigs). Sure the Knicks have missed a ton of open looks, but they have to get smarter (i.e easier) shots.

It has to start with Brewer not starting in the 2nd half. He has no purpose out there since Chicago lacks a bigtime scoring SF/SG, and he's lacking confidence in his shot now. Either start JR at SF or even James White. Also how does Chris Copeland not get any burn? He's an athletic big and the Knicks are starving for that right now. It was my understanding he wasn't sent down to Erie yet.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
why did you become a laker's fan? because rose got hurt?
No, it had nothing to do with Rose's injury. I just became sick and tired of the Bulls FO and ownership. They're cheap, and they don't care about winning. Reinsdorf owns the Bulls and the White sox baseball team, and he has made it clear that baseball is far more important to him than the Bulls. That's made clear by their actions, and it's why no one wants to play for them. I'm sick of it, so I decided to support a team that puts forth a sincere effort to win.

No, it had nothing to do with Rose's injury. I just became sick and tired of the Bulls FO and ownership. They're cheap, and they don't care about winning. Reinsdorf owns the Bulls and the White sox baseball team, and he has made it clear that baseball is far more important to him than the Bulls. That's made clear by their actions, and it's why no one wants to play for them. I'm sick of it, so I decided to support a team that puts forth a sincere effort to win.
oh wow had no idea(pretty new to bball/nba). I heard about the whole "trade all the bulls title for a baseball title" thing. I wonder if Rose will ever leave, he seems to be really dedicated to the city/organization.

I rather he try to draw fouls instead of shooting step back long twos which is possibly the worst shot you can take.
You know Felton will never get a foul call driving to the hoop. Forget the NY Effect for a second, the Dy Rules state he never gets foul calls. Nevermind half the time now when he drives I think his shots are lobs and his lobs are shots.

You know Felton will never get a foul call driving to the hoop. Forget the NY Effect for a second, the Dy Rules state he never gets foul calls. Nevermind half the time now when he drives I think his shots are lobs and his lobs are shots.

hxyjz.gif

You can tell with this unit the only guy looking to shoot is Carmelo. Kidd for some reason doesn't want to shoot at all. Felton... yeah. Brewer has zero confidence and Chandler isn't a shooter.

EDIT: Brewer taking a 17-footer? Get the fuck outta here Woodson and get JR in the game.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
oh wow had no idea(pretty new to bball/nba). I heard about the whole "trade all the bulls title for a baseball title" thing. I wonder if Rose will ever leave, he seems to be really dedicated to the city/organization.
I honestly could see him leaving. Rose lives in LA, and once the shock of being in the NBA gets away from his humility, he could leave.

Top Bottom