• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lillard fuck. That step-back jumper of his might be just as good as Roy's.

Dwight should've played the 3rd quarter even with all those fouls...it's not like he's going to be in during the 4th quarter anyways since he can't hit free throws...

Emwitus

If this season ends with D'antoni getting fired. I'll count it as a success. Mike brown/D'antoni fired in the same season. Not even the knicks can accomplish that much.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland is 13-12. Take note, Lakers.

WHY CAN'T THIS TEAM TANK PROPERLY?! Bunch of fucking goodie-two-shoes.

bionic77

foul trouble
Ahh I turned it on (first Lakers game I have seen in awhile) and I was wondering why he was not in there.

I actually like the way Nash is playing. MWP is worthless in this system. We need to get rid of him and get one more athletic wing player who can shoot and another big. That won't win a title but that is what we need in order to take advantage of Pringle's system.

Another foul on Dwight? Man why can't get get Lebron respect? How many DPTOYs do you have to win to get that kind of respect?

redux of when Dwight had to sit for the entire first round of the 2010 playoffs

a shame he doesn't have Jameer Nelson to bail him out

DY is still mad

Pimpwerx

If the Warriors ran any semblance of efficient offense, this would be a blowout. Their shot selection has really kept this closer than it should be. PEACE.

Top Bottom