• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Knicks ALWAYS act like little bitches when they don't get their calls. They didn't learn shit last year.
The thing is all you need is a couple of freak games in a series to turn things upside down. Home court helps a lot and serves as a big insurance.

The Lakers wouldn't beat the Rockets in 09 without home court either.

The rest of the East is so bad that it doesn't fucking matter. I'm not talking about homecourt, I'm talking about how the East is an abomination unto the one true God Hakeem da God

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
When did they lose a series to the Pacers?

They didn't give a fuck, got fuckballed, then realized they were the fucking Heat and pounded that ass.

Who said they lost the series? They struggled against them.

Edit: You cannot be serious? Foul and a tech? This is some serious bullshit.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Why the fuck do the Knicks have such meltdowns? This shit started in Memphis and they're still doing it. Calm the fuck down and just play the game. Geez.

linsivvi

Knicks ALWAYS act like little bitches when they don't get their calls. They didn't learn shit last year.

The rest of the East is so bad that it doesn't fucking matter. I'm not talking about homecourt, I'm talking about how the East is an abomination unto the one true God Hakeem da God

I know it's fashionable to troll the East and the Knicks and I've been doing this for years but I do think they are legit this year. Having Kidd there helps a lot.

Not saying they have a good chance of beating the Heat but all you need is a couple games where everyone playing out of their mind. It happens in the playoffs.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Why the fuck do the Knicks have such meltdowns? This shit started in Memphis and they're still doing it. Calm the fuck down and just play the game. Geez.

What meltdown? The refs are melting us down. There was no foul there. And I doubt there was a legitimate technical.

Thats the only way we even have a chance against the Heat imo. Still don't think we beat them still. I just want a series victory, so I hope we get a top 3 seed and play a team like the Pacers Nets or Bucks.

Melo what were you thinking...

If we're healthy I think we have a good shot. Won't be blowouts like the 2 games so far this season but it also won't be like last season either. Lebron is a beast.

Too many fucking hot heads on this team. It doesn't help that your best players are the main culprits. They get mind fucked by physical play and the refs.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I know it's fashionable to troll the East and the Knicks and I've been doing this for years but I do think they are legit this year. Having Kidd there helps a lot.

Legit at what? They're not contenders. They'll be lucky to get a series win. ECF is the best thing that they can hope for - and even then they'd be begging for miracles every single night. AND this might be the best they'll be able to get too. That's the truly fucked up part.

50KS8.png

giri

I know at times i seem to have a fixation for the guy. But Afflalo is actually putting up solid numbers this year.

16.5 pts on .450, .361 from 3.

But he's showing exactly what he is, a good / efficient scorer but that he will never ever be a first option on a good team.

He'd be so good next to Rubio. Or Rose.

Legit at what? They're not contenders. They'll be lucky to get a series win. ECF is the best thing that they can hope for - and even then they'd be begging for miracles every single night. AND this might be the best they'll be able to get too. That's the truly fucked up part.

Realer than real.

They're what? The 6th best team in the league?

So home court matters then. Both team won 1 road game in the series.

The injury shouldn't be in the argument. It's part of the game and home court would help you overcome that.
Wtf you mean the injury shouldn't have been in the argument? You take the top heaviest team in the league and remove one of the core members, who plays in one of the two driest spots on our team, against a hofer playing with a pep in his step and were supposed to win because of home court? Do you understand how rediculous you sound?

Top Bottom