• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

we have to do better on the boards and free throws. 56% is terrible.

woodson needs to address the felton issue quickly because his shit play has cost us a lot of games. as dumb as JR's 3 attempt was, he really kept us in the game when we needed him. copeland also needs burn along with prigioni as that pairing goes really well together.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Raptor down Raptor down

"no shots yet for Kevin Durant"

homerlaughing-1.gif

Canuck76

Banned
Interesting win by the lakers.

Sort of like the knicks, i think good pg play doesn't fix your team but it does help one hell of a lot. We've seen that these past two games, and they look waay better on the offensive end. Defensively i think they still need work.

Also knicks fans should stop freaking out. Shump isn't even back yet, and we all saw that Kobe hold on Melo that last possession. A couple calls go the other way and the knicks win this thing.

Also Boston still could somehow make it to the ECF or possibly even beyond. If the bench can always give them that scoring punch they'll go far.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Sort of like the knicks, i think good pg play doesn't fix your team but it does help one hell of a lot. We've seen that these past two games, and they look waay better on the offensive end. Defensively i think they still need work.

Also knicks fans should stop freaking out. Shump isn't even back yet, and we all saw that Kobe hold on Melo that last possession. A couple calls go the other way and the knicks win this thing.

Also Boston still could somehow make it to the ECF or possibly even beyond. If the bench can always give them that scoring punch they'll go far.

shump isn't doing anything to help their offense
calls didn't kill the knicks, failton and emo chandler did
anyone can make it to the ECF - but it doesn't matter because they'll all lose to Miami

masud

Banned

20-8 We're not freaking out. Well we are whenever Felton touches the ball.

thekad

Banned
The problem with the Knicks is that Felton is who we thought he was. Still, they would have won if Chandler didn't play so bad.

i think the real match up was felton vs nash, and nash completely took a shit on feltons chest today. melo and JR made buckets like they were supposed to but there were a lot of ugly possessions that could have been salvaged by better PG play.

we still have a great record so far while missing key players but its just frustrating since we lost so many games that were within our grasp.

reilo & dy were totally right about raymond. its sad because he showed a lot of promise. maybe woodson needs to coddle him like JR and hes at least half as good as he was in the beginning of the season.

shump isn't doing anything to help their offense
calls didn't kill the knicks, failton and emo chandler did
anyone can make it to the ECF - but it doesn't matter because they'll all lose to Miami

maybe not but we could sure use his defense. plus thats what we need amare for

i think the real match up was felton vs nash, and nash completely took a shit on feltons chest today. melo and JR made buckets like they were supposed to but there were a lot of ugly possessions that could have been salvaged by better PG play.

we still have a great record so far while missing key players but its just frustrating since we lost so many games that were within our grasp.

reilo & dy were totally right about raymond. its sad because he showed a lot of promise. maybe woodson needs to coddle him like JR and hes at least half as good as he was in the beginning of the season.

They were missing so many easy baskets. Not executing on offense.

rando14

Can someone explain without bias and with actual reason why Knicks fans are so desperate to get Shumpert back? From the stats I see, dude had exactly 0.0 wins added, and only 10.8 PER on nearly 30 mpg.

They were missing so many easy baskets. Not executing on offense.

this too. some of those misses were pathetic.

ah well. next 4 games look good so we should get at least 3/4.

Can someone explain without bias and with actual reason why Knicks fans are so desperate to get Shumpert back? From the stats I see, dude had exactly 0.0 wins added, and only 10.8 PER on nearly 30 mpg.

hes great on defense. his shot sucks and he has problems finishing but hes usually able to give whoever hes guarding a lot of discomfort

masud

Banned

No idea what wins added is (nor do I give a fuck) but shumps high top symetry is off the charts.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Nice to see the real NBA season to begin. I had tickets to the game but I gave them to my sister. Looking good so far.

He's plays okay defense which means Knicks fans overrate the shit out of him

Top Bottom