• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Jeff-DSA

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT2| Tankers, stand up and be named.

It's time for tankers to become fully engaged. Who will win 2013's The Golden State Warriors Award?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225213/Pistons_Havent_Even_Discussed_Complete_Rebuild
The Detroit Pistons are slowly starting to play young players such as Andre Drummond a little more, but they aren't fully committed to doing a complete rebuild of the team at this moment.

"That would be an organizational move," Lawrence Frank said. "We haven't even discussed that. But that's an organization decision."

In Frank's mind, the key to a youth movement is being forthright from a public relations standpoint.

"If you were to get in a mode where all you're going to do is play your youth, you need to be very transparent about it," Frank said. "For us, we're playing the guys that we think give us the best chance, whether young, veteran, regardless. Like I said, we haven't even had a discussion about that (but) you'd be very transparent about it."

ha

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
We play Miami tonight?

we goin to jail now
you were wrong about other things too so that kinda cancels it out

I wasn't wrong about your face.

And even though I was wrong about LA and NY, I've stepped up my trolling in order to rise to the occasion.

speaking of kyrie irving, have you guys read this piece about him on ESPN? pretty great read. small excerpt..

IsMLt.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8...-kyrie-irving-next-big-nba-star-espn-magazine

I didn't know he lost his mom so early in his life.

Canuck76

Banned
2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT2| The Real Felton Stood Up & Took 30 Shots - Made 3

Felton isn't as good as he was the first go round in NY, but the fact is he's a lot better than he was in Portland. He's not actively ruining your offense and sabotaging people around him. And he looks to give some effort on D.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Felton isn't as good as he was the first go round in NY, but the fact is he's a lot better than he was in Portland. He's not actively ruining your offense and sabotaging people around him. And he looks to give some effort on D.
He's missed 15 straight threes.

Feltons that dude that can't finish inside can't knock down the long ball. You just have to play D on like 20% of the court. He made Nash look like a solid man defender last night.

I rather him drive even though he cant finish either. As bad as he has been for the past weeks i wonder if the hand has anything to do with it.

What are his stats before and after injury? I remember him having one great game after the first injury but hea been regressing since.

Felton needs to sit out a game or two or rather play a lot less minutes. He said he cudnt even feel the ball well. Thats not a good look. Rest up and cone back healthier.

In fact, Rivers is on track to make dubious history during his rookie campaign. Two months into the season, Rivers projects to rate nearly seven wins worse than a replacement-level player by my player metric, which would be the worst WARP score in the 34 seasons on record, starting with 1979-80, the first NBA season with the 3-point line.

The idea that a top ten picks can produce seven wins fewer than a random D-League player is impressive.

What are his stats before and after injury? I remember him having one great game after the first injury but hea been regressing since.

Felton needs to sit out a game or two or rather play a lot less minutes. He said he cudnt even feel the ball well. Thats not a good look. Rest up and cone back healthier.

woodson hinted that he will be resting guys more.

Isn't Duke the best team in the country now versus being trash last year with the only difference being that Rivers isn't there anymore?

bullseye, that should tell you all you need to know about Rivers. He's been a damn good tank commander for the Whorenets though, he definitely excels at that.

Felton is hurt.

He's a knucklehead, and he's definitely shooting too much...but he's inarguably hurt and needs to sit and heal. Ideally, he'd skip these two games, get the 3 days of rest, and then maybe he can play on New Year's Day vs. POR (or maybe even miss that game too). Kidd and Prigioni can run the point in his absence, with even JR taking extra minutes to give people a breather.

Should be able to beat all of those teams without Felton - especially if we're getting STAT back to mitigate any scoring issues.

Top Bottom