• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

linsivvi

Rebounding will continue to suffer as long as he plays 3 guards all the time. The Lakers are still #2 in the league right now but it won't last.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HARGOD HARFUCKINGGOD

Rebounding will continue to suffer as long as he plays 3 guards all the time. The Lakers are still #2 in the league right now but it won't last.

This is a game where ebanks should have started again. I really want Morris off this team. Time for Mitch to pull a kapono trade.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oh yea feels good having a God on our team.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I am SHOCKED that relying on JJ Barea iso's doesnt result in winning a game.

SHOCKED.

Matrix

Meanwhile Royce White is at home watching movies. Waste of a draft pick. I felt bad for him cause I know all about anxiety, but god damn Ive run out of giving a fuck if he ever plays a game because he just doesn't want to try at all and would rather just preach shit on twitter. Team clearly doesn't need him.

Top Bottom