• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

AcridMeat

Banned
I remember when Adam and I were loserbros. Warriors may be 11-7 but I haven't forgotten my roots. You should do the same Adam.
Man, the days when Erick Dampier and Adonal Foyle ran the front court with Jamison. It'd be lucky if they weren't down by 10 points by the end of the first quarter. Those were the days...

original.png

Bynum future.

pilonv1

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...es-lakers-rebuffing-trade-inquiries-pau-gasol

The Los Angeles Lakers, largely at the behest of general manager Mitch Kupchak, have rebuffed trade inquiries from at least two teams for Pau Gasol, according to sources with knowledge of the Lakers' thinking.

The Toronto Raptors and Minnesota Timberwolves have both recently tried to engage the Lakers in trade discussions for Gasol, sources told ESPN.com, but the Lakers continue to tell teams that call that they will not consider dealing the Spaniard until L.A. can fully assess its roster after the return of injured point guard Steve Nash.

Stretch power forward Andrea Bargnani, veteran point guard Jose Calderon and fellow vet Linas Kleiza are among the players, sources say, that the Raptors have discussed making available to the Lakers in a deal for Gasol. It's an open secret around the league, meanwhile, that Timberwolves general manager David Kahn has been trying since last season to acquire Gasol to join fellow Spaniard Ricky Rubio in a three-man core with All-Star forward Kevin Love, but sources say that the Lakers continue to resist Minnesota's attempts to build a trade offer around 2011's No. 2 overall pick Derrick Williams and center Nikola Pekovic.

I don't see how you can play Pek & Howard at the same time anyway.

Raps deal would make the Lakers very interesting.

Pkaz01

Its insane that GMs are still giving up that much for pau

I mean those are two of the worst GMs in the league but still

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...es-lakers-rebuffing-trade-inquiries-pau-gasol

The Los Angeles Lakers, largely at the behest of general manager Mitch Kupchak, have rebuffed trade inquiries from at least two teams for Pau Gasol, according to sources with knowledge of the Lakers' thinking.

The Toronto Raptors and Minnesota Timberwolves have both recently tried to engage the Lakers in trade discussions for Gasol, sources told ESPN.com, but the Lakers continue to tell teams that call that they will not consider dealing the Spaniard until L.A. can fully assess its roster after the return of injured point guard Steve Nash.

Stretch power forward Andrea Bargnani, veteran point guard Jose Calderon and fellow vet Linas Kleiza are among the players, sources say, that the Raptors have discussed making available to the Lakers in a deal for Gasol. It's an open secret around the league, meanwhile, that Timberwolves general manager David Kahn has been trying since last season to acquire Gasol to join fellow Spaniard Ricky Rubio in a three-man core with All-Star forward Kevin Love, but sources say that the Lakers continue to resist Minnesota's attempts to build a trade offer around 2011's No. 2 overall pick Derrick Williams and center Nikola Pekovic.

It is widely presumed around the league that Howard's former Orlando teammate Ryan Anderson, now in New Orleans, is the Lakers' No. 1 trade target if they were to consent to dealing Gasol. But sources told ESPN.com on Wednesday that Anderson is regarded as a virtual untouchable by the Hornets, given that the 24-year-old is not only a highly competent stretch power forward signed to a comparatively reasonable four-year contract but also because Anderson has proven to be an underrated rebounder. Rebounding and defense have long been areas of concern with Bargnani, who was the No. 1 overall pick in the 2006 draft.

truth. Ryno is too good for the Fakers.

crpav

It is widely presumed around the league that Howard's former Orlando teammate Ryan Anderson, now in New Orleans, is the Lakers' No. 1 trade target if they were to consent to dealing Gasol. But sources told ESPN.com on Wednesday that Anderson is regarded as a virtual untouchable by the Hornets, given that the 24-year-old is not only a highly competent stretch power forward signed to a comparatively reasonable four-year contract but also because Anderson has proven to be an underrated rebounder. Rebounding and defense have long been areas of concern with Bargnani, who was the No. 1 overall pick in the 2006 draft.

truth. Ryno is too good for the Fakers.

Lakers need to just keep pau or somehow jedi mind trick the Wolves into giving Love.....:)

SamuraiX-

What do you think would be a good trade deal for Reke or Cousins Samurai?

Honestly, it's hard to say because I still believe both would flourish under competent management and a solidified coaching system.

For DMC I'd say a 1st round pick or two and another Top 10 big man in the league or a Top 20 player at any other position.

Reke I think is worth a Kyle Lowry-tier player and a late 1st or a expiring contracts.

Honestly, it's hard to say because I still believe both would flourish under competent management and a solidified coaching system.

For DMC I'd say a 1st round pick or two and another Top 10 big man in the league or a Top 20 player at any other position.

Reke I think is worth a Kyle Lowry-tier player and a late 1st or a expiring contracts.

Say what?

No one is going to give up any package like that for Reke or Cousins.

Cousins would probably fetch, at most, either Jeremy Lamb or the Raptors' 2013 pick.

Jeff-DSA

Wow, I can't believe that we nearly lost, at home, to a team that runs basically zero offensive plays aside from a high screen for Redick and lazy back door cuts. I'm not sure why the Jazz get so complacent in the 4th if they're up double digits. That garbage needs to stop.

EboIl.jpg

Seats were pretty good. Guys, I think Orlando misses having Dwight Howard on their team.

Top Bottom