• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

So the Bobcats managed to take only 2 shot attempts while turning the ball over 5 times the last 3 minutes of the game. That's staggering in its efficiency of being bad.

Ken Berger CBS Sports said:
The Toronto Raptors are the most likely team to acquire Pau Gasol if the Los Angeles Lakers trade him, according to rival executives.

The Raptors would likely build a trade for Gasol centered around Andrea Bargnani and Jose Calderon.
what the fuck.
According to sources, however, Bryan Colangelo has showed no willingness to deal Bargnani.
oh good.
who do they got?

Yawn yet another easy win for the Knicks. lol bobcats actually thought they had a chance. knicks were just playing around. Miami this is how you do it when you troll lesser teams.

Is Odom for real right now

1 OF 5. Rounding into shape according to ESPN.com

jzvXgtdQdNxIH.png

Doomsayer

Good win by the Fakers tonight.

I can't believe I'm happy we went to NOLA and stomped em out. Sad times.

lol@ Simmons getting all hurt when Magic says Knicks v Heat in the ECF. Fucking hack.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Good win by the Fakers tonight.

I can't believe I'm happy we went to NOLA and stomped em out. Sad times.

lol@ Simmons getting all hurt when Magic says Knicks v Heat in the ECF. Fucking hack.

Magic doesn't have the best track record but he has been on the Knicks since the start of the season

We need to get rid of RC. He's not the right coach for this team. I also want to ship Dirk to either the Heat, Lakers, or Thunder so he has a chance to win another ring.

Pau and mwp for dirk and marion. Then you just need to trade for odom back and everything will be in place with Vince playing the Kobe role.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
We need to get rid of RC. He's not the right coach for this team. I also want to ship Dirk to either the Heat, Lakers, or Thunder so he has a chance to win another ring.
How is RC a bad coach? I'm legitimately asking, as I don't watch the Mavs, but looking at this roster full of has beens and broken parts, I don't see how he could do any better.

Signing Fisher was a mistake, however, but he seems to fit in on this team.

I'm really just a Dirk fan, so I'm hoping that once he retires I can start rooting for the Thunder.

Hoe is RC a bad coach? I'm legitimately asking, as I don't watch the Mavs, but looking at this roster full of has beens and broken parts, I don't see how he could do any better.

Signing Fisher was a mistake, however, but he seems to fit in on this team.

He's not a bad coach, he just has the wackiest rotations and he randomly puts players in his dog house who should be getting time.

And he's obsessed with a stretch 4 for some reason.

What is the purpose of Aaron Brooks on the Kings?

He provides a skillset that the Kings already have way too much of while stealing away minutes from Thomas and Jimmer while possibly costing the Kings some lottery balls for the very slight upgrade.

This roster makes no sense at all.

Did you just figure this out now?

No, just reiterating after noticing another Isaiah Thomas DNP. I also thought they would blow it up quickly after they saw that it wasn't working and they had just created a terrible team that wasn't giving any minutes to young players, but they haven't made any moves yet which seems insane with where they're at.

Top Bottom