• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

nope.gif

NOPE.

You would have to be an incredible fucking human to catch a ball, turn around, and shoot in .6 seconds

I said it before Kerr did to myself!

Pimpwerx

Why is this a tied game?

Wade 2-8
Bosh 1-8
8 turnovers

Lebron has played spectacularly though. He's been making excellent passes, rebounding strong and shooting well. Everyone else needs to get it together. PEACE.

Omega

Banned
i thought they couldn't review a shot that happened prior to the current possession?

this happens all the time but now all of a sudden they're allowed to change it

Pimpwerx

i thought they couldn't review a shot that happened prior to the current possession?

this happens all the time but now all of a sudden they're allowed to change it

They're allowed to signal a review, and let play continue. That way the flow of the game isn't altered to check shots. It's been like this for some time now. PEACE.

snack

I used to hate on Felton a lot.

Now that he's on my fantasy, I hate him half as much. He is still a donut eating fatty in my eyes.

Pimpwerx

Our perimeter defense is porous, to say the least. I'm really disappointed with Rio's defensive performance thus far this season. I'm hoping it's just the leg injury he' still rehabbing. PEACE.

Fox318

I didn't think I could be so wrong about lin/felton.

Felton hustling and styling and Lin is bumming it up on the bench collecting game checks and Asian sponsorship.

Brewer is supposed to be a guy you can put on the tougher covers in the league. Decent enough job the few times he's been on Wade... problem is he's done poorly on LeCrab.

Top Bottom