• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Vire

I don't understand the defense of this team.

They give up 60 points to the Nets in one half and then hold them to 30 some points in the second.

Right now they are just leaving people wide open. You can't win with this effort.

It's really bizarre seeing so many role players go fucking nuts on us this year, I'm not sure if that's a product of not really caring or if it really is defense

I will leave my fucks to give for March and April, still

Damn you see Flight White digging in on LeBron and chasing him off screens? He don't want to go back to Europe, he's staying right here. DAYUM the energy Felton and the bench bringing.

d[-_-]b;45150343 said:
Woodson still looks pissed...

Plenty of time left in this game. We need to make good decisions and lock down on defense tonight. I love the 18 pt cushion but we gotta play smart and hard until the last second is up.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
HOLY SHIT. WTF happened?

I went up to get some coffee...we were up 10 or 12. Now we're up 18? WTF

d[-_-]b

Banned
Plenty of time left in this game. We need to make good decisions and lock down on defense tonight. I love the 18 pt cushion but we gotta play smart and hard until the last second is up.

I don't disagree, but it's not like we're not playing D on the other end...

you can't ease up when you have a team of knuckleheads

Lol, so true... :(
Can't stand that note ii Lebron commercial

Can't stand the music...

Vire

It's really bizarre seeing so many role players go fucking nuts on us this year, I'm not sure if that's a product of not really caring or if it really is defense

I will leave my fucks to give for March and April, still

It's defense.

How does the worst offensive team in the league have their best night offensively against us all season.

It's not just a coincidence that it repeatedly keeps happening.

I dunno what happened between this year and last, but Spo needs to get up in that ass.

Misterhbk

other than knowing the knicks have been winning, I haven't been following them too much. When the hell are Shump and Amare supposed to be back?

Top Bottom